Sidon's fiancée

Coming down from the floating islands, Link heads to the lookout fort and finds Purah, who orders him to go to the four main regions to search for Zelda.  Link didn't hesitate and went for Epona in the stable and went instantly to the Zora's domain.

After some time, he found a Zora named Basun covered in a black substance.

-Hey kid, I'm covered in this substance called mud, it can only be undone with water, can you take it off me?- Basun said.

Link picked up a water fruit that he found on the floating islands and threw it at him.

-Thank you very much, the entire Zora region is covered in mud, I don't recommend you go there.- Said the Zora, who gave him a Zora spear as a reward.

Then Link thought in his head:
-Wait a minute, that means Sidon must be in danger-
So he spurred Epona on to reach her destination faster.

When he arrived, he found the statue of Mipha covered in mud.  Then a Zora woman who was talking to her friends about the statue noticed her presence.

-You must be a traveler, I hadn't realized you were there, sorry for not being able to give you a warmer welcome, feel at home-

Link then threw a water fruit at the statue, revealing that the statue had been changed for one of Link and Sidon when they were saving the Zora's domain from Vah Ruta.

-Have you cleaned the statue?  I am very grateful, that statue is very important for us.- Said the woman.

-Wait a minute, aren't you Link, the one in the statue?- Asked one of the Zora's friends.

Link nodded, proud and happy that someone recognized him.

-Wow, I can't believe you're really Link, let me introduce myself, I'm Yona, Prince Sidon's fiancée.-

Link tried to keep his composure.

-I think you should go see him, he will be very happy to see you- Yona said.

Link left for the bridge without saying a word and when no one was there he sighed heavily.

-It can't be, he loves me, she's the other woman!- Link thought.

Then he sighed again.

-I better get that out of my head and focus on the mission- Link said.

Then he saw some turbines next to
a rudder.  So he improvised a flying vehicle and drove it to Mipha court.  When he managed to land the vehicle, he ran towards Sidon. When Sidon saw him he couldn't contain his joy.

-Is that really you?  It's good to see you, Link!-

Link looks at him saddened, thinking that Sidon does not return his love.

"I am healing the spring from the mud with my powers, feel free to ask me anything," Sidon added.

-Well... what about Yona?- Link asked embarrassed.

-Well, Yona is my fiancée, we were childhood friends, and I saw her more as my second sister, but King Dorphan told me that I would have to marry her.- Sidon said slightly disappointed.

"So it's a forced marriage?" Link asked.

-Yes, neither of us accepted it, we don't even love each other to this day, anyway, you should go with the research group in Lake Toto.-

Link waved goodbye and ran to the west while he jumped of happiness.

-Yeah, I still have a chance!- Link exclaimed when no one could hear him.

And well, we all know the rest, in the next chapter I will continue it since Sidon gives the ring to Link.