Sidon's avatar

Sidon and Link defeat the boss and blah blah blah.  The old water sage gives him the secret stone, making him the new water sage.

-I am the sage of water, and this is my power!-

Then, from the secret stone came an avatar of Sidon, he could see through his eyes and control it telepathically.

-Link, give me your hand.- Sidon said.

-Weren't you engaged?- Link asked surprised.

"No, I mean a handshake!" Sidon said, blushing briefly.

Link laughed, and then they held hands, Sidon took him with both, they tried not to think of the situation as something romantic.

-I, Sidon, sage of water, promise to fight by your side, accept this as proof of our pact.-

Then, their hands emitted a blue glow, and a ring materialized on Link's arm.

"A ring, really?" Link said
sarcastically.

They both laughed for a while.

-Okay, let's go home.-

(I don't remember what they said afterwards but Sidon married Yona and became king so we skip that.)

After that, Sidon goes to take a bath in the lake with Yona and other Zoras.
But suddenly, Sidon began to see through the avatar's eyes of the avatar again.

-What?  I thought Link controlled the avatar now.- Sidon thought.

They were going to death mountain , to see what was happening there, then a chuchu came out of the ground and attacked Link. Link drew his sword but Sidon attacked and killed it as fast as he could.

-Oh, thanks, I suppose.- Link said surprised.

Sidon tried to say "You're welcome." but instead he said it in his corporeal form.

"I'm welcome where?" Yona asked.

-Well, apparently I'm still seeing and controlling my avatar. You're welcome.- Sidon answered.

-But why am I welcome?-

-I'm trying to say you're welcome to Link but apparently I can't.-

-Well, maybe your avatar can't talk.-

They had just wiped out a field of bokoblins, and Sidon was distracted so he didn't do much.

-Sometimes you are not very useful.  Are you still controlling your avatar, Sidon?- Link said.

Sidon tried to stay still, he felt it was the perfect way to spy on him.

-Well, apparently not.-

"Wait a minute... why do I want to spy on him?" Sidon wondered in his head.

-Hey, Yona.-

-Yes, Sidon?-

"I think I've fallen in love with Link." Sidon whispered.

-Think? You're talking to me about him all day, and when I saw you together, it was even clearer, in fact, I think he likes you too.- Yona whispered back

-You think?  It's just that he's so handsome, and so...-

Then Yona interrupted him.

-I know, I have memorized all the adjectives you use to describe him.  And of course he does! The only person Link has smiled at is you, and he only stops being quiet when he's with you.-

"I guess you're right," Sidon said before sighing.

Sidon submerged into the water and continued to focus on his avatar.

Sorry for taking so long, I plan to post chapter 3 faster.