Chapter ninety-one bathtub ghost?

You might not have heard about the bathtub ghost. It's very rare that someone hears the story. I was sort of lucky, sort of unlucky because I will never take a bath again. No one lives to tell the story, but I assure you; I am not a ghost myself. I was helping my ill daughter take his monthly wash (she takes showers usually but not when she is ill) and I went to help her climb very carefully into the tub.

I began scrubbing her hair with suave ocean breeze, and that's when it all went down. The drain, witch I had plugged up began to gurgle loudly. I thought that weird, since we hadn't had drainage problems before, so I went to check the drain, thinking there was a glob of hair stuck, but something weird was coming out. It was silvery and looked like a liquid, but also like a solid at the same time, perhaps like that thing Americans eat, jello I think it's called? Anyway, the thing began to get longer, and form a shape taking on a young woman. My daughter hadn't noticed this yet, since she was content on the other side of the tub, playing with her boat.

Slowly I backed up, and the thing followed me. I had read all about these things, and once she followed me, I realized that it was something called a ghost. Well, this ghost started to follow me, dripping the silvery stuff around her and limping. She was wearing a wedding dress, dark stains around the neck, and waist. Frightened, I backed up to the door, and opened it, closing it with a slam once I jumped out.

I locked it, then, the scream sounded. Horrified I realized my daughter was still in the bath. Quick as I could, I unlocked the door and went in. My eyes met a tragic sight. Blood seemed to cover the room from head to toe. My daughters body was laying in the tub, her head floating by her side and three of her fingers missing on each hand. Her stomach was sliced open, her internal organs were hanging out, some laying in her cut open neck. I let out a scream and ran out.

That was the last time I took a bath, and it still haunts me, 46 years later.