superm reunion

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2031]

upon entering the restaurant, hana was brought to the private dining room

upon entering the restaurant, hana was brought to the private dining room. when the waitress slid open the door, hana saw some of the members were already seated. 

"hi, everyone," hana grinned as she entered the room

"oh, hana!" the members stood up, and each hugged hana tightly.

"it's been so long!" hana said sadly as she hugged them.

taeyong, mark, lucas, ten and taemin were already seated. only baekhyun and kai left to wait for. 

"you look amazing," taeyong complimented her. 

hana laughed, "thank you. you all look amazing too. is this free seating by the way?"

"just sit wherever you want to," said them.

"aw, alright," hana said before taking the seat next to lucas. 

"how have you been?" taemin asked. 

hana looked at taemin, and then they burst into laughter, "i can't with you! we just chat. we literally frequently chat. this morning too!" 

the other members laughed too.

"our group chat is literally very active. but only no time to eat together yet," taeyong said.

"yeah. and please don't ask how am i. you just asked me that yesterday. and you don't ask me how have i been. you never ask me how i am," hana said before they laughed again.

while they were talking, hana also took note of the cameras around her. since this reunion will be filmed, there were at least 10 standing cameras around them. all members have individual cameras. and there will be a few more for miscellaneous camera shots. 

"look who's here!" taeyong said while looking at the door.

"hey, guys!" baekhyun said before making a bro 'handshake' with the guys.

"wah, it's been so long!" kai said as soon as he saw all members of superm gathered in the same room.

when baekhyun reached hana, he looked at her up and down. 

"what's wrong with you?" hana laughed. 

"have johnny been taking good care of you? have you been eating well?" he asked her.

hana laughed while holding both of baekhyun's arms, "i have been very well. don't you worry. how have you been though?" 

"he's been mostly talking about how excited he is to see you upfront after a few years," kai said.

hana laughed and shook her head, "come on. sit down."

baekhyun sat next to hana and then everyone was seated in their seats. 

"i can't believe it," baekhyun exhaled heavily after seeing all the seats taken. 

"stop being so sentimental. i'm hungry," hana said.

"right on time," kai said as the waiter came in, bringing a few menu books for them.

"hana is always hungry when she's with us," ten commented. 

"yeah, i noticed that too," mark added. 

hana laughed, "i am of course, always hungry."

"hungry hana as always."

🤎🤎🤎

after ordering their food and beverages, they immediately went into talking. even though they talked through text messages, there were still some things that needed to be talked face to face.

it's no fun talking through the phone. it's better to communicate face to face. and that's what they do.

"i see that you're gearing up for comeback," kai said to hana. 

"oh, yeah. that's one thing i wanted to talk about," hana said while nodding.

"i honestly thought that you would take more time before returning," ten commented.

"actually no. when i got married, getting pregnant wasn't our plan. but it already happened, so we just go with it. so, after giving birth, i started preparing again," hana said.

"i always forgot that she's married. i always thought she just has children at home," baekhyun said.

hana laughed in response. 

"same actually," taemin added. 

"why? why are you saying that?" hana asked while laughing.

"it seems you're still single and having fun with your file. and right now, you're married, have kids and have your family. you have bigger commitment right now," they said.

hana chuckled, "that's just how you see from the outside. johnny and i divide our commitments 50-50. when we do our own, it's easier. and most of the kids are big enough to make their own decision. so, it's easier to care for the kids now."

"wow, time does flies really fast, doesn't it?"

"it just felt for a while. it doesn't feel like it's been years since we disbanded."

"time flies fast. that's the reality."