USJ and U.A. staff meeting

Okay, I'm doing a big time skip since most of you know about the break-in and the vote for class representative, so we go to Izuku outside with Iida and Momo.

Izuku: Sensei, I have a bad feeling something's gonna happen.

Aizawa: You too, well if things go south you are allowed to use your quirk.

Izuku: Thanks.

The class arrived and boarded the bus.

Tsu: Hey Midoriya, I've been wondering, is there more than one type of those Buffoons.

Izuku: Why yes, the one you saw at the quirk apprehension was the Red Nose Buffoon, a more common fighter, then there is the Blue Nose Buffoon, they are actually stronger than a Red Nose Buffoon, and have higher durability. The Yellow Nose Buffoons are much stronger, but they can also camouflage themselves as normal objects, then there is the Super Buffoon, a much stronger version of a Red Nose Buffoon and it has a much larger vocabulary. Finally is the Twilight Buffoon which is summoned with a Black Nose, this Buffoon is the strongest in my arsenal since the summoner is able to take full control of it.

Tsu: Wow, that sounds amazing.

Aizawa: Alright everyone we arrived.

They exit the bus and meet 13, not long after the villains arrive.

Kurogiri: Hello class 1-A, we are the League of Villains, and we've come for All Might.

Just as Kurogiri was about to capture the heroes Izuku pulled out a big Red Nose.

Izuku: I don't think so, Super Buffoon come on down.

(Yes, I know that the object that needs to be transformed has to be present, but this is the best I could do since there wasn't a fan Buffoon, plus imagine that there is an abandoned carnival zone for search and rescue missions

(Yes, I know that the object that needs to be transformed has to be present, but this is the best I could do since there wasn't a fan Buffoon, plus imagine that there is an abandoned carnival zone for search and rescue missions.)

🎡 Buffoon: Super Buffoon!!!

Villains: What the heck is that?!

🎡 Buffoon: Super *inhale*... BLOOOOOW!!!

The Super Buffoon blew a strong blast of wind that increased speed with its rotations like a giant fan that blew the mist away.

Izuku: That'll keep him from escaping, now to help sensei.

Izuku teleported to Aizawa who was being attacked by the Nomu.

Izuku: Not on my watch.

Izuku threw some cards and they pierced into the Nomu's arm making it scream in pain.

Izuku: If you think I'm going to let you kill my sensei, think again.

Izuku pulls out a blank book and a tube of black paint.

Izuku: Now let's see how motivated your allies will be once I plunge them into despair.

Izuku crushes the paint tube covering his hand in black paint.