Chapter 1: To Be "Saved"

Timekeeper Cookie: Age 30, they love the feeling of being in control. Before what she was today, their name was Croissant. However, she lost everything when her life fell apart and they couldn't take it anymore. Now, she hops throughout different dimensions and timelines hoping for something to take over, something or someone to be in control over.

Timekeeper was looking through different timelines and came across one that got their attention. Through the portal they saw a child, they were building something, a giant hound-like robot made of waffles. this was their moment. They stepped through the portal and walked along a broken kingdom, rubble everywhere and crows along the building with a quiet atmosphere, The Vanilla Kingdom. Reaching the cookie they introduced herself.

Timekeeper Cookie: "Hello there little one."

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "AH! you scared me! Don't sneak up on cookies like that!"

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: Age 14, after awakening from cryostasis after the Dark Flower War, they taught themselves how to survive off of robotics that a mysterious enchantress gave them. Their kingdom has been abandoned for so long that they don't know how to socialize normally.

Timekeeper Cookie: "Sorry sorry!! I didn't mean to.. Are you ok here? This seems like a dangerous pla-."

Strawberry Crepe cut off Timekeeper

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "Who are you anyway? I've never seen any cookies like you before! Not since those losers that fought me anyways.."

Timekeeper Cookie: "My name is Timekeeper Cookie, I am from another dimension. I saw you in this one and felt worried."

Strawberry Crepe paused for a minute taking the information that was just told to them in

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "...How is that even possible..? Ive never seen any type of technology that could do that!"

Timekeeper Cookie: "All you need is the right attitude about it, and you can make anything!"

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "...I don't believe you, that sounds like lies. You're just trying to trick me!"

Timekeeper Cookie: "I can prove it if you want me to! But I must ask first, how were you able to build all of these robotics? They're very impressive..."

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "Of course they are! They're my wafflebots, I found them here and rebuilt them! Now that you're done witnessing my genius, show me the proof of you being able to time travel!"

Timekeeper Cookie: "A promise is a promise dear!"

She pulls out The Sonic Embroider, it's able to send anyone through infinite timelines, able to slice into things, able to make any cookie they slice into turn back to dough, and able to ride upon it through the sky.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "How's a pair of scissors supposed to travel through time..? That's insane!"

They chop the air and make a giant golden portal, the swirls of the portal glowing.

Timekeeper Cookie: "Believe me now? I've been using this to peak into multiple realities, after the Time Balance Department crumbled to the ground, I've decided to build a new T.B.D. And you seem like the perfect one for the job!"

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "Let me go through! I need to see this myself!"

Timekeeper Cookie: "It's too dangerous on your own, come here!"

They picked up Strawberry Crepe and put them on the Sonic Embroider, they went through the portal to see a golden colored galaxy filled with portals, all of them looking into the past, the present, and the future of multiple timelines.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "What is this place...?"

Timekeeper Cookie: "We're in between the universe and the nonexistent, I use this place to peak into infinite timelines."

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "...This place is beautiful..!"

Timekeeper Cookie: "And if you join my new Time Balance Department, it can all be yours."

Strawberry Crepe froze before turning around

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "What do you mean..?"

Timekeeper Cookie: "All of these timelines can be yours, think about it! You can build an empire of your robots, people worshiping you and your creations, and being loved by thousands!"

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "...You're telling me that I can finally get the respect I deserve..?"

Timekeeper Cookie:" Of course dear! whatever it costs I'll make sure of it. "

Strawberry Crepe looks down and thinks for a second, after being alone for so long, isn't it time for them to get the love they've been wanting their whole life? They look back up at Timekeeper.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "...Ok, I'm in."

Timekeeper Cookie: "Wonderful! Now let's go get your things and change your future for the better."

They walk back to the Vanilla Kingdom in silence before reaching Strawberry Crepe's technology. Before they pack up, Strawberry Crepe changes into an outfit that's similar in design to Timekeeper's for 'camouflage reasons'.

They packed every electronic they owned into a bag and tied the bag to The Sonic Embroider, then Timekeeper hopped on to it before Strawberry Crepe did the same.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "How does this thing fly again? It seems scientifically impossible."

Timekeeper Cookie: "Hold on tight, cause I'm gonna show you how it flies!"

The Sonic Embroider started to glow before a portal opened in front of them and then blasted the two into the portal, Leaving the kingdom empty and quiet.

Footsteps quiet to the world but loud to the kingdom echoed through the air, before a cookie in a golden vanilla cloak holding a bright sunflower staff stepped back into their kingdom.

???: "What was all that noise..?"

The air answered with silence.

???: "...Must have been nothing."

To Be Continued