ranpoe again 😜

odo gave me the urge to write extremely aggressive smut idk why but theres just smth about ados vocals that are SO POWERFUL and i love them bc i love ado (this fic has nothing to do with ado idk i js had the urge)

poe was bored in his chamber, the first page of his new novel completely empty as if his mind went blank. he'd let out a long and bored sigh before looking over to his library behind him, seeing karl sitting on the ladder. he'd place his quill down and got out of his chair, walking over to the raccoon and placing him on his shoulder before leaving his chamber and deciding to go out a refill his snack cabinet that ranpo had recently emptied. he'd find himself in front of a seven eleven, walking in and smiling at the worker before quickly going to the back to grab a few drinks. he'd then make his way over to the shelves that were filled with snacks. he'd then suddenly hear a familiar voice, making him jump a bit. "Hey, poe! what are you doing here?" poe would turn around to the very man he was shopping for.

"ah... im just getting a few snacks since the cabinets are empty..." poe would hear ranpo giggle a little, making his face flush—hoping his hair was long enough to cover his face as he threw a few snacks into his basket before an entire load of candy bags landed in his basket as well.

"i was going to have to carry these all by myself but now that your here... i can put them in your basket!" ranpo would smirk mischievously, karl now on his shoulder instead of poes.

"o-of course, ranpo dear..." the name making ranpos cheeks flush ever so slightly, he'd turn his head a bit to hide his face but ended up realizing there was a mystery novel on the shelf he hadnt seen before. he'd quickly run over, grabbing it and plopping it in the basket as well.

"theres nuts over there for karl, though im sure with the amount of times youve been here you'd already know that!" ranpo would say, giggling a bit as booped poe's nose before continuing to wander around the store. his cape would billow behind him as he ran over to grab some mochi from one of the freezers. he'd walk back to where poe was, browsing the other mystery novels that ranpo had solved on his own, assuming poe was just looking for fun he'd plop the box of mochi down into the basket before speaking again. "you're paying right? i didnt bring any money because i assumed you would be here!" poe let out a small sigh, knowing francis was already questioning why he spent so much money on snacks. he'd nod slightly, he'd examine ranpo for some odd reason, his face flushing but not from embarrassment as he grew a sudden confidence.

"of course my dear, but i would like something in return..." he'd smirk a bit, knowing ranpo got his memo based on how red his face was. he'd laugh a but at the detectives shocked and reddened face before taking the basket to the cash register, the shorter one following not far behind as he placed the snacks and drinks on the counter. he'd then finally pay after a little bit of ringing up, thanking the cashier before taking his card back and putting it away. he'd give the bag to ranpo and watched as he took out a lollipop, placing it im his mouth before continuing to walk with poe. poe would take his hand, taking him quickly back to his mansion as the idea of watching a horror movie struck him.

"slow down—hey! my hats going to fly off!" the younger detective would hold his hat down before running with poe, his small cape billowing behind him until they finally arrived to poes mansion. the two would take there shoes off before entering, ranpo would be slightly confused on why he was dragged back to poes house, wondering if he was brought here to return something back to poe and not walked to his dorm like usual. he'd not wonder anymore when he saw poe turning on the TV to a movie then quickly going to his room and grabbing his loungewear before going back out and going into the kitchen, his and ranpo basically swapping places as the master detective made his way into poe closet. he'd find
a shirt that was way too big but comfortable, once poe set up the living room the last thing he expected to see was ranpo in only boxers and a t-shirt that was falling off of his shoulder. once ranpo had plopped down next to poe, leaning forward and grabbing a handful of popcorn. "so... what are we gonna watch?"