BDAY GIFT FOR REN 10 🔥🔥

as poe sat next to ranpo, watching the younger one sit with his knees to his chest in his office chair while playing video games and eating snacks, his mind started to wander out of boredom. the thoughts started out innocent, him admiring how precious his lover looked at the moment. to much less innocent thing. poes eyes drifting to ranpos hands, his neck, his eyes slowly moving down ranpo. staring at ranpos waist, he imagined about grabbing it, touching it, and many many more things im sure you can think of.

his eyes kept wandering, thoughts traveling though his mind as he felt himself heat up more by the second. ranpo had seemed to some how take notice. "something you need, ed?" ranpo playfully smirked, catching poe off guard.

poe had obviously been lost in his thought, making him flustered a bit. "no dear, im fine.." poe bit the inside of his lip, his cheeks turned even brighter as his thoughts and urges grew harder to resist. though yes, the rest of the agency and ranpo were used to poe making sexual innuendos towards the master detective, yet no one thought he'd actually do anything. except yosano and dazai. they just had a feeling something was somehow bound to happen. poe, being the sensible and smart man he was, obviously wasn't going to do anything when people—especially kids—were around. luckily for poe, the agency had just gotten a request that required almost everyone except atsushi, who was home sick, and ranpo. he anxiously watched them all leave the office, before looking at the clock. they had 2 hours at least until they would've come back, considering it was more of a fighting mission less than a mission fit for a detective.

again, poe glanced over at the clock, 12:03 pm. he'd then go back to staring at ranpo, zoning out as the detectives thumbs moved fast on the console. he'd move his chair closer to ranpos, resting his chin on the crook of his lovers neck. after watching ranpo play for a bit, poe got bored. not wanting to blatantly interrupt his beloved, he gently kiss at ranpos neck while he moved his chair slightly behind ranpos so he could hug the detectives waist without bothering him as much. he'd hold ranpo tight, continuing to gently peck at his lovers neck. poe hadnt noticed yet, but ranpo was breathing heavily, letting out small pants as he tried to focus on winning the game. he'd squirm in his seat when poes lips brushed over a part of his neck.

poe smirked against his neck, making him let out a shaky breath, biting his inner lip tight while nipped gently at his skin. poe breath tickling his neck, struggling to focus on the game he ended up losing. throwing the handheld console onto the desk before moving himself onto poes lap. poe stopped, a bit confused since ranpo usually never gave out this easily. "are you alright, darling? you dont usually give out so quickly.. are you feeling alright?"

his confusion was soon answered by a look of desperation and need from the smaller detective, "im—fine stop teasing me... please.."
poes cheeks were so red where it was almost painful.

poe double checked the room, looking as well as he could to make sure no one was there before pulling ranpo closer by his tie, crashing their lips together as his free moved from the detectives waist down to the thigh that was cradling his hips. he'd gently squeeze the detectives plush thigh, earning a gasp from the detective which he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into ranpos mouth. the kiss was a sloppy excuse for one, but neither of them cared. poes hands ended up gently grabbing ranpos waist, ranpos hands were tangled in poes hair. it obviously something they didnt do regularly.

even though poe made jokes and motioned towards those types of things normally, kissing for longer than a second and other things generally speaking, those activities were saved for ranpos dorm or poes bedroom. though when it was in ranpos dorm, atsushi kept a pair of headphones for himself and kyouka to wear to drown out the sound, others had to deal with it since no one had time to run out and grab headphones so usually ranpos phone blew up telling the to quiet down. either that or all you could hear through the hallways was the sounds of different shows blaring in the rooms. kenji was lucky.