15+insta

1 years later

@teelaxx

one year today you asked me out , I want you to to know I am so grateful for you and all you have done for me I love you so much bae

Tagged @aiydenn

aiydenn❤️❤️
^^teelaxx baeeee💖

Sanchoo10  congrats 🎉
^^teelaxx thanks🙌🏾

Tiaxx cuties
^^ teelaxx fanksss bae

Reissnelson one year to   something else as well🤫
^^teelaxx 🤔

The thing is I knew exactly what reiss was taking about . It had been exactly a year since jadon had showed up at my door step with flowers confessing his love for me.

Just as he had left aiyden had came and asked me to be his girlfriend which I said yes to.

If that wasn't enough I had found out that me and reiss mums are old  friends so reiss moved in with us and is still currently living with us . I have no problem with it it's just the fact I still had to see jadon .

I knew if I were to look into his eyes tears would start to pour out .

I still had feelings for him and everyone knew it . I hated it so much because I loved aiyden too . He treats me like a princess his princess  .

But no matter how hard I try I can't push my feelings for jadon away . But I guess that's the end now anyway.

aiyden is coming over to mine later so maybe that will take my mind of things .

I hear the doorbell ring so I run to it thinking it was aiyden but little was I so wrong .

"Hey bae-, jadon what are you doing here ?"

"I'm here to see reiss" he replies walking past me and greeting reiss

Reiss and jadon sit down on the sofa and start to play fifa .

I go to sit on couch realising the only seat available was next to jadon . I contemplate wether I should go or not but end up sitting next to him .

I sit down then pulling out my phone .

It has been roughly 30 minutes and I have js received a message from aiyden saying he's here .

I run  to the door as I hug aiyden around his neck while he grabs my waist .

Jadon pov

Suddenly teela gets up and runs to the door . She opens it revealing aiyden as she hugs him round his neck and him around her  waist .

The truth is I never lost feelings for her . That day I left all I could think about is her.I wake up I think of her I go to bed and she's on my mind . I haven't even been with anyone since that day .  Just then She looks back and smiles maybe not at me but after all tears I caused her she still smiled so I smiled back .

.

.

.

.

___________________________________

FAITHS NOTES

>poor jadon

>idk where this book is going and have no plan what so ever😭

>but the next few chapters are gonna be time skips probably

>but anyways love you lot and the book is gonna officially end like I am aiming for 20 chapters 👍🏽

> next chapter is kinda mad

>509 words