Miss you

You wake up next to a sleeping Tom.

You smile admiring every single detail of his. He wakes up to a smiling you and says smilingly" Good morning princess"." Good morning lover boy" you smirk. He kisses you and you kissed him back. You get up and open the curtains and fell a slap in the butt." Hey! Oh Tommy, Can I borrow your shirt?" you ask. "Of course if only you call me Tommy!" Tom smirks." How many nicknames do you want?" you sigh. "As many as you can name" Tom pulls you towards him by your thighs and hugs you." Ok I'm going to take a shower" you say." I'm going to make breakfast.

After a hot shower you get toms red shirt and your tight shorts. You go downstairs to find Bill holding a picture and letters and crying. You quickly go over to him and ask." What's wrong?"." I miss her, I miss her so much I didn't love anyone like her, I loved her so much." Bill sobbed in tears." Her name Ellie Walker" he sob's." Oh, That Ellie." you say sadly. "She was the love of my life, I loved her so much but that dicked had to shoot her." he punches a pillow. "She was sweet, kind, she had the most beautiful eyes, and the shiny brown hair." Bill looks at the photo of her." Bill come and eat, we will go to a bar later on me ok?" Tom asks." Ok i think that will make me feel better.

I feel bad for this girl I hope her sole is in peace.

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT MORE CHAPTERS ARE COMING SOON I

SPOILER ALERT

THIS ISNT THE END OF ELLIE