A little too needy to f- you (✧)

Hyunjin woke up needy, he was coated with slick, and felt sticky.
Too shy to ask Felix to help him with it, he took a pillow and humped on it.

It felt great, but it wasn't helping that much. He was still super needy, his body trembling and shaking. Finally considering he stood up, "ew, i feel sticky" he said with a disgusted face.
But nonetheless he still went down, needy for felix.

As he was going downstairs he heard Felix talking, with his friends. Once he was there he started approaching Felix. He went close to him and straddled on his lap.

"Good morning baby" Felix said muting his mic. Hyunjin started whining, and Felix was confused.
"What's wrong baby?" Felix asked trying to understand the situation.
When suddenly hyunjin started grinding down on him.

Hyunjin couldn't stop himself although it was embarrassing, He felt nervous about what Felix would think about him.

"Oh" Felix said as he realized that hyunjin was wet, it was uncommon but it felt hot. Hyunjin started to become aware and lowered his head, as the red tint becomes visible on his face.

"Wha- i- uhm what do you want to do, tell me" Felix asked, "f-felix....need you in me... please..." Hyunjin asked whining, tears forming in his eyes. He nuzzled his face in Felix's shoulders. Suddenly Felix felt something click, he stared at hyunjin with possession.

"Hyunjin." Felix called hyunjin, hyunjin immediately looked up and opened his eyes, his eyes red from sobbing, but kept it calm. "Y-yes?"
"Are you sure, you can take me." Felix asked with a very serious look.

"I-i can try, please I just need you...."
Felix looked at him thinking, "alright"
Felix lifted him up and brought him to their bedroom. Once they were in the bedroom, Felix lightly pushed hyunjin into the bed. Hyunjin felt the mattress on his back, immediately calming down.

Hyunjin suddenly felt the mattress get dipped. He opened his eyes, seeing Felix hover over him. "Hyunjin I'll give you one more chance to think, are you sure?" Hyunjin didn't speak and just pressed their lips together.

☆☆☆☆☆

I was trying to make sure hyunjin was okay before I started, when he suddenly took my lips and pressed it with his. It felt good, it's like heaven.
But our kissed started to get more sloppy turning everything messy.

I bit hyunjin's bottom lip making him gasp, giving me access to his mouth, I explored my tongue around his mouth. He wasn't even holding back, when I finally removed my mouth from his, he started whining, trying to chase my lips. But I slapped his clit, making him cry out in pain.

"Learn how to behave slut"

☆☆☆☆☆

"Learn how to behave slut" I heard Felix say, it made me blush. "Felix, want you now please..." I asked with my best and most convincing look, but in return I only got ignored.

"F-felix?" I asked worried. He wasn't going to leave me now right?, Right?.
He moved away from me, going in our drawer. Too tired to lift up my head I didn't look.

I hissed when I suddenly felt something cold touch my pussy.
"Remember this hyunjin hyung? It's your favorite." I looked seeing a pink and egg like vibrator. My eyes widened, I was about to ask when Felix suddenly inserted it in me.

I gasped, as I felt it suddenly vibrating
Inside me. I moaned softly, but I screamed loudly when Felix turned it to the highest setting. "A-AHH I-AHH"
I tried telling him to stop when he started playing with my nipples.

He sucked on the other one while playing with the other bud.
"F-felix C-CUMMING" I almost came when Felix turned it off, "w-why, Felix?...." "W-why did you turn it off, w-was I bad, was I not good?" Hyunjin asked with tearing eyes. "No baby, but do you not want to be fucked?" Felix asked hyunjin, as hyunjin's face started becoming red.

"Want Felix to b-be in me please" "alright then" Felix suddenly inserted himself inside me, making me gasp in suprise. Felix stopped once he inserted his dick in me, trying to make me adjust.

I gave him a signal that he could move and he started moving. At first it was slow, then started going fast. I couldn't stop myself from letting out loud moans as I felt pleasure take over me.

I couldn't think, only Felix on my mind. I started feeling my stomach twist, letting me know that I was close. "F-felix AH! M' CUMMING!!" "Cum for me baby" I heard Felix say.

I felt Felix cumming inside me I felt my stomach being filled. After that I felt dizzy.

☆☆☆☆☆

Hyunjin started being unresponsive, making me know that he was slipping into head space. I carried him bridal style so he can be comfortable, as he snuggled in my chest.

I took care of him and gave him a bath, after that I even put his clothes on for him, brushed his teeth and did his usual night routine for him. After everything was done I brought him to the bed.

"Felix?" I heard him, "oh, you're out of headspace?" "Yes" he smiled at me, making me melt. I hugged him tightly as he took both of his fist and fisted my shirt.

"I feel tired, but m' thankful that lixie took care of me...." I smiled at him, "I'll do anything for you baby as long as you tell me alright?" "Alright..." He said in a tiny voice.

Oh how much I love him, I'd do anything for him and I'll make sure he knows it. I thought of some ways to make him feel special tomorrow if he ever slips into an emotional headspace, something that usually happens nowadays.

I felt sleepy and tired, but seeing such beauty in front of me makes everything better, I heard his soft snores making me melt. I kissed him on the top of his head and mumbled a quick 'I love you' to him until I finally fell asleep quickly cuddling with him.

----------------

Hello!
I'm starting this just because I need to get some thoughts off my head so I hope you like it.
I'll probably be updating here more than my other book since I have a lot of ideas that I can't really insert there, so.... But either way I hope you liked it , love you!

-Ji-reum~~