I'll be the dad. (✷✿)

Hyunjin went home nervous, thoughts running on his head.
He had a big surprise for his husband Jisung, not really sure if it could be a surprise for him.

Finally he was here, in front of his house. He opened the door slowly, afraid to make a noise. As he walked inside, there was no one, no sign of jisung at all.

So he went upstairs, while going upstairs he heard noises, 'thats not jisung's' he thought. He opened, the door to their room and saw jisung on top of Minho.

They we're both naked. He gasped, lifting his hand up to his mouth. Both of them looked at hyunjin, and immediately got off each other.
"You....You cheater!" Hyunjin screamed as he sobbed, "hyunjin, i-it's not what you think it is!" Jisung said as he tried to convince hyunjin.

Hyunjin cried more and ran away, jisung tried to ran after him when Minho stopped him. "It's useless trying to chase him."

HYUNJIN'S POV:

I sobbed as I ran far away, I was tired but I couldn't help it. I started slowing down as I felt weird, I went to the person I could trust at the moment,
Felix.

I knocked at his door, he opened it and I jumped on him sobbing hysterically. "Hyunjin, what happened?" He asked softly. His voice was soft, tender.

"Han, h-he..." I tried speaking but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth, it made me sadder thinking about it. "Why don't we go inside, and then you can Tell me" he took my hand and led me to his couch.

"Now, what happened?" He asked curious. "Felix, Han c-cheated on me." I said leaning on him for comfort.
He hugged me tightly. "It's okay, calm down" he told me as he made circles in my back.

"No Felix, you don't understand. How can I calm down this way" I tried telling him looking straight into his eyes. "What do I not understand hyunjin?" He looked at me, suddenly I was nervous.

"You aren't hiding something from me, are you?" "I-i..." "Hyunjin." Oh shit-, how do I tell him. I started playing with my fingers looking away from him.

"Felix, i-i'm pregnant." I closed my eyes tightly. 'why is he suddenly so quiet?' I thought, until felix grabbed my chin, him looking at me this way is just making me nervous.

He suddenly grabbed me and hugged me by the waist, as he made me nuzzle my head on his neck. "It's okay, I'm not disgusted just.... Surprised." I felt my body calm down, relief washed over me, until I realized, how was I going to take care of it?. I can barely take care of myself.

What more if I had a baby?, "Felix?" I said looking up at him. "Yeah?" "Can you come with me tomorrow?" "Where?" He looked at me curiously.
"To the hospital." I said looking down.
"For what?" "For abortion...." Oh how I felt so guilty, but I can't take care of this kid alone. "No!" Felix suddenly says, startling me. "What do you mean no?"

"You can't just abort it!?" "Why not, I can barely live on my own, let alone taking care of a child." "Have you even thought of what happens to the child when you do that?" "N-no!, But I'm not planning to, that'll just make me more guilty."

"Hyunjin" I stared at him. "Yes?"
"Keep him, and I'll help you." "W-what?" I asked stuttering.

"I'll be the dad"

---------------

Some short angst and fluff cuz why not? And I got the inspiration from a book called 'I'll be her papa' it's minsung btw I recommend reading it.
And that's all, peace out.✌️

Not proofread.