❀Sean Maguire x Female Reader❀

┌─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┐

A Short Walk in a Pretty Town

└─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┘

Info: Based in Clemens Point, you wake up with a hangover and don't remember the night before.
TW: undertones of spoilers, you either know by the title or you don't
Words: 1463

You woke up one morning, feeling groggy from the night before. Trying desperately to remember what occurred last night and fighting a raging headache, you assume you had a little to much to drink. Nevertheless, you get out of bed and decide you need to freshen up and enjoy a piping hot coffee before you can talk to anyone.

Once you're up and dressed, you head out of your tent. You looked around camp, noticing very few people are awake. The people who were awake looked just a feeble as you, sipping their coffee like zombies and not really talking as much as they usually would.

You walk over to the campfire, kneeling down and pouring yourself a hot coffee.

"Morning, sunshine." You heard someone say in a somewhat mocking, teasing tone. You stand up and turn to face the suspect, your eyes being blinded by the early morning sunlight.

"Oh, morning Sean." You reply with the most monotone voice he's ever heard from you. "What time is it?"

"It's 9:15, why are you awake so early?" He asked, briefly looking at his pocket watch before diverting his gaze to you.

"Honestly I have no idea..." You chuckled lightly, attempting to drink your coffee. The piping hot liquid scorches your lip causing you to hiss out in pain.

"Heh, you're a smart-arse ain't ya?" Sean mocked, laughing at his own dry humour. You scoffed at his response, your head was already pounding from a gang over and his irritable jokes weren't going to slide easily.

"Sean, I swear... I'll god damn skin you alive, you hear?" You threatened the poor Irishman, he seemed to enjoy getting a rise out of you but decided to act hurt.

"Oh wow, y/n... What a stab to the chest..." He joked sarcastically, holding in his laugh. You ignored his comment and walked away, sitting down at one of the tables in camp. You began to enjoy a moment peace before you saw Sean trailing you like a lost puppy.

"What do you want now?" You asked, dragging out the word like an annoyed parent wanting a break from their child.

"Wow, fine. I'll leave you alone." He said, his tone shifting from dry and sarcastic humour to a twang of sadness and hurt.

"Fine, you can stay." Finally caving in to the poor man's need to be social, he took a seat next to you. "Why can't I remember any of last night? How bad was I?" You asked, not making eye contact with Sean.

Seans eyes filled with a mix of emotions, you failed to recognise this as you were in your own world trying to remember anything at all from the night before. "You were acting pretty wild... do you not remember anything?" He asked, almost sounding hopeful. This sparked worry in your mind.

"No, why? What did I do?" You frantically waited for a response, he could see your anxiety but also didn't want to mention the events that happened. Maybe sober you had different opinions on the matter.