Full Control

"Okay we're here" My boyfriend turned off the engine and flicked his seatbelt to the side.

"I have something I want you to do for me sweetheart" He pulled a small package out from his trouser pocket and ripped it open. A vibrator.

"Seriously?! I can't do that in public" I looked at him with a shocked expression. He's so reckless.

"You're gonna be a good little slut and do what I say, understand?" I sighed a clicked my seatbelt off. "Yes sir"

There was a separate device to control the speed and intensity of the vibrations, he put it back in his pocket. He was in full control of me.

"Spread you legs for me love" I obliged hesitantly and he leant over, sliding my dress up my thighs. He pulled my panties to the side and spat on the vibrator, then slowly he inserted it into my entrance.

I let out a slight moan as it was pushed in deeper. I can't believe I'm doing this for him but Im not backing out now.

He placed the dress back over my thighs and opened his door. He then walked around the car and opened mine for me, holding out a hand. I took it and stepped out into the crisp evening air.

After being escorted to our table he pulled out the controller and rested his hand on his knee below the table.

"Please...don't-" There were a lot of tables around and I didn't want to embarrass myself like this.

He smirked in my direction and clicked the on button. "You can't stop me"

I bit my lip to stop from crying out, he turned up the speed and watched me squirm a little in my seat.

"What's wrong Princess, you can't take that?" He moved closer to me so our legs were touching. ( we're sitting in a booth so there's a bench instead of chairs ).

I let out a muffled moan, covering my mouth with my hand in an attempt to hide it. "Keep quiet for me sweetheart, you don't want everyone in this restaurant knowing how much of a slut you are do you?"

" mngnm..n-no" I mumbled my words, trying not to moan as I did so.

"No what..?" He looked down at me with a glint in his eye. I could tell he was enjoying watching me struggle. "no...d-daddy" I whimpered quietly into his neck.

"The waiter's coming over now love, tell him what you want" I looked around in horror, taking a deep breath I tried to compose myself.

"Good evening, are you ready to order" I looked over at my boyfriend and he nodded encouragingly at me with a slight smirk on his face.

"I will have the-" My words were cut off with a sharp inhale. My boyfriend had turned up the vibrator, making my legs rub together in desperation.

"Is everything alright ma'am?" The waiter looked at me with a confused expression on his face.

My boyfriend could see me struggling and took pity on me. After ordering for the both of us and watching the waiter walk away, he upped the vibrations and placed his hand on my thigh.

"p-please...s-stop this isn't fair-auhgh" I couldn't help but let out a moan as I felt his hand slide down the inside of my thigh and onto my clit.

"Be a good little slut and keep quiet for me" He whispered in my ear seductively. My breath hitched and I arched my back against the seat.

"Spread your legs" I obeyed and spread them, letting his hand rest on my twitching pussy.

"Good girlll" he started tracing the outline of my pussy through the thin fabric of my underwear. "You're gonna cum all over daddy's hand when I tell you to okay baby?"

"auhhgh...y-yes daddy" I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs, I was so close.

He started to finger my clit, going painfully slow, I needed him to go faster. "Go faster-r please d-daddy let me cum"

"Beg for it slut" he upped the vibrations again and kept the same pace with his fingers.

"f-fuck please- mnmgh p-please daddy let me cum" He sped up, fingering my clit hard while pushing the vibrator deeper inside me.

"Good girlll, cum for daddy now" He turned the controller to the highest setting and continued to rub my pussy fast with his strong fingers.

"mnngnh f-fuck...daddy-y!" I could feel myself about to climax, I bit back a moan and closed my eyes.

"That's my girl, cum all over daddy's hand" I threw my head back and felt myself release, my legs shaking uncontrollably under the table.

"aughh!! fuckk..thankyou daddy" He cleaned my cum off his hand with a napkin and kissed me on the forehead.

"You did such a good job Princess"

Thanks so much for reading!! Please vote and give your opinion on the storyyy
love you guys 💗