Chapter Four

*Devin Booker- A shooting guard and a mother to be*

Devin Booker~ 8 months and 38 weeks pregnant.

Phoenix, Arizona,
8:30am,

You wake up to hear the sound of Devin Booker singing to his unborn child inside his belly. (Just wondering what's Devin Booker singing to his baby was still in his womb.) PJ Tucker was there listening to his best friend singing to his unborn child. He smiles hearing the song that Devin was singing. Even TJ Warren finds it soothing and relaxing because all you can hear was Devin singing to his baby that was playing around inside his belly. Yet, TJ Warren wakes up to see Devin Booker having a laugh and talking which is the good sign for a mother to have a good life and yet, the unborn baby could recognize the voice of its mother. Also, Devin knows he could hardly wait for the baby to be born since he has a couple of weeks to go before he is due to give birth.

"Babe, how did you learn how to sing to our baby?" TJ wonders. "Well babe, I learned how to sing our baby in my womb. My mom taught me how to do it. She did that for me when I was a baby and then now it's my turn for me to learn how to sing the lullaby to our unborn baby," TJ Warren went on the bed to feel the movement of the baby in Devin Booker's belly.

TJ Warren: 😳

Devin Booker: Did you feel it?

TJ Warren: Our baby kicked.

PJ Tucker came to see the couple. "Oh Hi PJ, what's up?" "Oh nothing much, just came by to check on Devin," He replied. "That's good," "You know, I do have a girlfriend which is Devin Booker and I'm sure he would be a great mom. I mean I just wanted to apologize for being so rude to him and not being there for him because I didn't know how to handle being a dad," He explained. "And I regretted my actions that I made just to make Devin feel hurt," "It's okay TJ, what's done is done. Plus, you can't turn back the clock, but it is never too late to turn your life around. I mean you know, we're teammates for Phoenix Suns and we all have to help each other out. I'm so glad that you and Devin Booker are getting back together for the sake of your baby," Despite of the bad past that TJ had been through, he managed to turn his life around just to make sure he and Devin were fine.

Yet, with everything they've been through, their relationship started to improve when Devin and TJ Warren were talking about their future together when it comes to having their little bundle and becoming parents to their kids. Next, Devin prepares the baby clothes for the baby's arrival and man! He can hardly wait to become a mother. However there were things that Devin would have a fear of. Since he stood at 6'5" He is scared of giving birth and he called his mother to come over to ask for an advice. Knowing how painful the birth is going to be, his mother tells him that if it hurts, he can breathe in a push slowly. "But it's still going to hurt mom," Devin said. "I know Dev and yes it will hurt. You have to scream," His mother and Devin went to the room to do some breathing techniques in which it prepares him to get ready for the labor with his baby.

In the meantime, he explained to him about how Devin was singing a lullaby to his unborn baby. Yet, he showed his mother and she was amazed by what Devin had been doing. "Devin, I can't say that I'm surprised that you were learning how to sing a song to the baby," She remembers the time when Devin was a baby. "I did that for you when you were a baby and now it is your turn," "Yep," He nodded. His mother hugged him and smiled. "My baby isn't a baby anymore. He went from being the little boy to now an athlete and a mother to be," He took a little nap before he goes to the practice with his teammates.

He can still shoot a layup and three point. Somehow, most NBA players tend to play on the court at their 38 weeks of pregnancy. If Devin Booker were to play at his 38 weeks, he would scored so many points, but in the meantime he had to miss the game because he is nearing his due date. When Devin had a thought of playing in the court before he reached to his 9 month, he knew he had to take it slow.

Devin Booker POV:

I can hardly wait to become a mother. I know for a fact that I was a baby myself but I am used to it now because I made the right choice to keep the baby in which my boyfriend TJ Warren respected the decision. He apologized for the mistake that he made, but aye! I forgave him. We decided to become a family again knowing that I love him. My parents knew that too. In the meantime, I'm looking forward for the smooth labor and delivery. Will it hurt? I hope it's not too painful.