First Meeting. CP 1.

It was getting dark out and you were walking home. You never did like walking in the dark but you had to because you had to pick up something's from the market.
You walked past a alleyway that had people in red jackets beating up some random people. It was uncomfortable for you so you started to walk faster.

You felt like they seen you so you started to get nervous. You heard footsteps walking fast from behind you. You started running when you heard the footsteps walk faster, your heart was beating like crazy and you didn't know what to do about it so you just kept running.

You then started to hear more then one footsteps behind you. You were getting tired of running and your lungs started to hurt. You were scared as hell and didn't know what to do. You seen a gas station ahead, so you went in and got in the girls restroom.
You heard them all go in the store and look around, and you knew that they were looking for you.

"Are they really looking for me, but why..."

You got out the girls restroom quietly and peeked threw the corner. Their were a lot of them in one small store. You were trying to see why they were looking for you. Did you do something wrong. What did you do?. You kept asking yourself until you heard one of them talk. You looked in the corner and seen a teenage boy about 18 years old, with white bleached hair, beautiful purple eyes. He had said something but you did hear what, but you then heard him say...

"Check the bathrooms, she couldn't have left far anyways".

Your eyes widen, were they really going to do what he said and look in the girls bathroom. Your heart was beating until you looked at the selves and the door to the way out the store.
You were smart enough to crawl to the selves and put your back against it to hide your body.

When they went in the bathroom you ran out quickly as possible. You ran and ran until you felt safe. You ran far so you stopped to catch your breath.

"Finally...I can stop running..I'm so tired..".

Started walking again because your house wasn't to far away now. You legs hurt as hell and you felt like you were gonna fall. But you kept going until you reached your house.

[30 min later]

You finally made it to your house, and you were glad you could rest. You took out your keys and was about to unlock your door until you felt like someone was their. You dropped your keys because you were panicking so much you whole body started shaking you couldn't even pick up your keys because you kept dropping them. You finally picked them up and was about to unlock the door until a hand covered your mouth and another hand holding yours.

You where about to pass out until you heard someone say,

"It's ok now...My Queen".