Personalities

Here are the personalities of each character that we created.

Marth: He's emotionally unstable. He is extremely overprotective over his great great great granddaughter, Lucina. He acts like a little princess sometimes, and he has a habit of tripping over ants.

Caeda: This is Marth's wife. She's always happy and cheerful, and she loves to make snicker doodle cookies. She has a garden full of flowers, and she's extremely overprotective of it. If anyone touches her flowers, she'll go all bipolar on them and kill them on spot.

Lucina: She's completely obsessed with Robin. She's desperately in love with him, and she can't stay away from him. She calls Marth grand pap pap and calls Chrom pap pap.

Chrom: He is overprotective over his daughter Lucina, but it's not as bad as Marth's obsession. He has a craving for snicker doodle cookies, and if anyone touches his cookies he'll murder them.

Ike: Ike likes to punch people.

Robin: Possibly the most stable person of the group. He loves Lucina, but sometimes gets freaked out about her obsession with him.

Roy: It's a long story that I will tell in the next chapter, but Roy is a whale. He is always drinking salt water, and he tries to make other people drink salt water. He's odd and thinks of himself as an actual whale, even though he is a human.