Story Number One-Free Roy!

Here is the origin of the story. My friend was spamming me pics of Marth, Chrom and Lucina (but mostly Chrom). Then, she send me a single pic of Roy and says, "here, take a free Roy." Then I said, "ITS A FREE ROY!" Then suddenly, she thought of Roy being a free Willie (which is why Roy is a whale in the personalities of the characters). We made it a script, so here it is. Remember, we made the characters have the personalities that we created for them. Enjoy!

(Marth is sad, he's just trudging around and being sad)

Ike: Hey Marth!! Look!! It's a free Roy!!!

(Marth is now super duper happy)

Marth: Free Roy!!!!!!

(Marth and Ike run to the ocean to see a free Roy flopping around in the ocean)

Marth: Go free Roy! Be free! Be freeeeeee!

Ike: I can't believe it's a free Roy!!!!!

(Lucina walks over and stares at the free Roy flopping around the ocean)

Lucina: HES A DEAD ROY!

(Marth and Ike gaaaaaaaaasp)

Lucina: HE IS NEVER GOING TO SURVIVE IN THIS OCEAN ALONE! HES TOTALLY A DEAD ROY!

Marth: SHUT UP LUCINA STOP CRUSHING MY DREEEAMS!!!!

Lucina: DUDE, HES DEAD!

(Marth cries like a little girl and runs to the castle)

Marth: Lucina, your the words granddaughter ever!!!!!!!

(Marth trips over an ant and cries)

Ike: well, I guess you can say he's a.....dead Roy

(Marth runs into the castle crying)

DO T WORRY GUYS, THEIR NOT ALL AS BAD AS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!