2

I started to feel antsy. Why him of all people would message me? I began to tap my feet on the ground repeatedly as my fingers trembled a bit.

I opened the dm and I glanced at the message.

nottiosama
Nigga wsg

.. Seriously?

THIS was the shit that got me feeling weird?

Well ain't that bout a bitch.

nottiosama
Nah cause you was talkin shit on live
Where that same energy at?
You gone leave me on seen like a lil bitch?

ddotfrmthao
and will tf
you know I'll still talk my shit at the end of the day

nottiosama
"and will" shut yo mook ass up
you're bummy asl.

ddotfrmthao
Just like that career of yours

nottiosama
Niggas stay sayin shit on the Internet

ddotfrmthao
I could say it in person too nigga.

nottiosama
You wanna bet that up?

ddotfrmthao
Hell yeah

nottiosama
Aight
Come 2 sugarhill then pussy

Oh shit. I can't seem like a pussy, so I obviously have to go. But that's the thing, what if I die? Ion wanna live like a punk though.

ddotfrmthao
Okay then

nottiosama
Don't bring anybody eitha

ddotfrmthao
Same for you then nigga

I'm settin myself up. But it's aight. At least I won't die bein known as a pussy.

I got up and opened the door to the studio.

" Where is you goin? " I turned back and I saw them lookin at me.

" You needa mind yo business Richardson. "

" Watch the Gov nigga. "

" Now if you must know, I'm goin to sugarhill. " Shit got insanely quiet after I said that.

" Nigga fuck you goin ova there for? "

" Cause this nigga Notti think I'm a pussy. And one thing about me is I'm not no punk. "

" Aight. If there's smth, let us know. " I nodded and walked out the door.

--

I was at Sugarhill already. I gotta say it's cold as shit out here. I looked around and barely anybody was outside. It was like midnight.

I walked further and I saw two figures. I stopped for a second but I saw them turn to me.

.. hell no. I'm dippin.

I turned around and slowly crept away.

" AYE, AIN'T YOU DDOT? "

My heartbeat stopped for a bit. I turned around and I saw them approaching me.

Should I run? Should I stay there?

I don't know. It was too late anyway, cause they were close enough that I could see who they are.

It was Notti and his brother DD.

" How you gone tell me not to bring mfs wit me but you gone bring someone wit you? " I said, trying to hide my fear. I don't know if it worked well.

They took a step foward, and I stepped back. Soon enough, we was running down the street and shit.

" C'MERE PUSSY. "

I was dashin, these niggas haven't got tired yet, but I am getting slow by the second.

One of them stopped moving, I can tell. But the other one is on my ass.

I somehow ran all the way to a park so I was gettin tired, and the worst part is I tripped over a fucking branch. I didn't land face first, but my chest gone be hurtin for a few days.

" Yeah nigga, you thought you could run? "

I just stayed silent until I felt him grab my arm.

" What the hell are you doing- "

" Shut the hell up. "

I stopped talking and he lifted me up from the ground. I dusted my pants off and I just frowned.

A thousand dollar outfit, dirtied up. I might fuck this nigga Notti up.

" You said you could say it to my face right? I'm right here so say it. "

I just stayed silent, staring at him. Not on any mook shit.. but Notti looked kinda cute.

Wait, nah that sounds mook as fuck.

" Cause it is. "

.. Oh shit.

saintz.
Oh ma Gawd
( Ddot said that in a live before and sounded like a pterodactyl )