4

- saintz notez
It's OY or no Y,
hop out we blitzing from both sides.
catch an opp bitch I'm leaving him dizzy,
throw up the trendy send three to his kidney.

THE SIDE WALK - ON THE STREETS
NOTTI OSAMA / ETHAN'S
P O V

WE WERE WALKING TO the Arcade, around 5 feet away from the building. Me and Ddot were just having small talk during the walk.

" So, what is it like with 41?"

" Not even gone lie, it be mad lit most of the times. " He shrugged.

" Cool cool.. " I mumbled. This dead felt kinda awkward rn. Thank God we were at the Arcade already.

I played with my cross necklace as we walked inside. It was bright asl in here. There's flashing LED lights in here and I almost went blind real shit.

" Damn, it's like I'm ascending to Heaven with how bright it is in this mf. " Ddot laughed.

" Deadass. "

I just looked around for smth to do, it was kinda big so it was hard to scout shit out ya feel mee?

" We should go to the shooting range thingy. " Ddot pointed over to somewhere.

" Yeah, so I can practice for when I catch you lackin again. " I laughed, he just rolled his eyes.

( I HAVEN'T BEEN TO AN ARCADE IN THE LONGEST TIME SO.. TIMESKIPPPP

something fruity is gonna happen btw, just a heads up. )

They were basically blasting IGOR by Tyler the Creator, and I was higher than the moon. The owner of the Arcade offered me and Ddot some weed so we rolled up type shit.

We were sitting at some bench area, eating a shared slice of pizza while his head was on my shoulder.

" Not even gone lie Notti.. " I looked over at him and he put his hand on my cheek.

" You lookin real good rn.. " He giggled, I just smiled.

Our faces got closer to each other's, until there wasn't any space. Our lips were connected and moving in sync.

( IF y'all couldn't tell, I used to be an A03 writer )

" Yeah, Notti told me about this place, maybe he's here- NOTTI ?? "

I removed my lips away from Ddot's and we stared at the direction of the scream, especially cause everyone was looking in our direction.

It was DD and Jay.

DD walked up to me and grabbed my arm, mad fucking hard too like nigga??

" Yo chill on your fuckin grip! "

" No nigga, shut up. "

" Have you lost yo MONKEY ass mind!? WHO tf you talking to?? " I said as he dragged me out the arcade with Jay following behind us.

I could see Ddot lookin in confusion as he left too, walking the opposite direction.

A FEW MINUTES LATER . . .

" What the fuck were u doing with that 41 nigga? "

" DD it isn't that serious. "

" Nigga you're literally hanging out with the opps, Fym it's not that serious?? "

I just groaned out of frustration. This nigga is reprimanding me cause I was chillin with an opp.

Smh.

" Y'know what, ima tell this nigga Kr. "

" WHAT?? "

MEANWHILE . . .

41 CRIB
DDOT / DARRIEN'S
P O V

" YO DDOT, WHY AM I hearing that you was hanging with Notti? "

.. How the fuck did he know?

" What'chu talm bout? Where'd you hear that from? "

" Don't worry bout my sources nigga. Now answer the question. "

" Ion know wtf you talkin about. "

" I mean, it does make sense. You said you was finna meet up with that nigga. "

Jenn, I love you,

but PLEASE, shut yo ass up.

" Why would I be hanging with him though? "

" I mean, you were out for a while. "

" Nigga I wasn't hanging out with him. Ion know who told Kr that, but they lyin hard asf. " As if I'm not lyin too.

I know this nigga Notti didn't snitch on us.. is he fucking slow?

I guess he wants personal beef.

- saintz notez
ddot why r u so slow..
Why do I keep making you stupid asf..