Going to Hogwarts with draco mafloy

I woke up with my sunless room rubbing my eyes and getting my glasses and messing with my hair i got my wand and open the blinds making it more bight in my room. I heard a knock on my door it sounded like Draco Malfoy knock. " sup Drakey!" Teasing Draco " Don't fucking call me that!." Draco said angry " what do you want?" I said confused. " Dad said to get you downstairs and breakfasts is done by the way." He said seriously. " okay." Father is probably going to yell at me for not being in stytherin I can't wait for this school year to begin. I got changed into my uniform and got my suitcase and bag I went down stairs and going into my father office leaving the suitcase and my bag at the front door I open the door. He was standing up by his bookshelves " What do you want sir." Rolling my eyes Lucius " You are going to get a tattoo next summer and don't ask why okay." I looked confused " okay.." this was weird he would never do this for me. He doesn't even look like he likes me I left the room questioning everything. I couldn't even eat I felt confused with everything I knew why he would never do this for me and which tattoo would I even like it. I question to myself. Draco was getting ready for school so mom was not in the kitchen nor Draco only me. I grab some bacon eggs and pancakes and ate it alone still question why would he get a tattoo for me. I knew I didn't belong with this family even the sorting hat said so that thought dig inside me. Would anyone care for me if I just died I thought to myself no no I thought back I sighed I clean off my plate Draco came downstairs. " Hey." I said I like how Draco look like he was smiling so big that anyone's heart can melt I knew deep down he was a good person. My mom said " hey honey don't worry about anything just try to take care of your younger sibling and I have a list for you for things to buy and get." My mom was always nice " okay." I said back to her my mom past me the list and I look at it " we'll go to Dagon ally where we went last time you remember right?" I looked back at her " yes I do remember but mom can I ask you a question alone with out Draco?" She looked at me worried " of course." She went to a other room I followed her I talked quietly to her. " Dad said that I will getting a tattoo this next summer is there something I need to know?" I ask her eyes looked shocked " No just me and your father were wounded that you should get a tattoo because we all got tattoos so we just wanted to make you happy." I knew she was lying I knew they both had tattoos wait but what if it is true I thought again I went out of the room. And she did too I said to Draco " are you ready to go for school." He nodded at me I got my suitcase and he got his suitcase I got my bag and put it on my back Draco did the same thing we both walked outside Draco shut the door behind "What were you and mom talking about?" He ask with worry " nothing." I said back walking to the carriage the house elf opened the door I got in after Draco got in behind me " you seem like something is wrong." I looked at him " nothing is wrong okay." Draco looked back knowing that I am lying to him " if your worried about me than just tell me." He said seriously " sighs I am not worried about you okay." Draco rolled his eyes I smiled at him I put my hand on his head and messed up his hair I teased with him. Draco " shut up." Draco looked at my eyes and smiled at me I started laughing Draco started laughing too we didn't know why but we just laughed we talked about stuff. At the place we go in dragon alley it was a fancy restaurant for wizards and witches one of our mothers friends said hi and told us what we needed to do I didn't listen because I already knew I went upstairs and went to the all gender bathroom I stare at the wall Draco confused. I grabbed my wand and said the spell to open the mystery staircase leading to dragon alley me and Draco went down the stairs " is this the way to get to Dagon alley?" He asked I said back " yep this is the way." We were in a storage room I opened the door and it was a store the cashier said " hi to me this must be your younger brother." I said back " sup and yes he is my younger brother." I went out of the store and Draco did the same thing " oh my god this is a long way to get to Dagon alley." I slow down my pace " yeah." Holding Draco's hand " why didn't you talk to them?" He asked. I said back " I just didn't feel like talking to them and you really bad want to go to Hogwarts and to meet your pals." Draco looked at me " don't call them my pals they are my friends and I don't call them pals and it just sounds weird." I laughed " okay I won't call them your pals." Some guy looked at us " brother that strange man is looking at us?" I noticed too I raced up my pace and Draco did too we lost him. Draco " What was that?" I looked at him " he just jealous of us that's all." We headed up the stairs " is this where I am going  to see Dagon alley?" Draco asked " yep." I said back I could see his excitement go to his body it Was amazing really. I smiled a little to myself.