Untitled Part 5

Ok so today i just burned myself really badly with a hot glue gun. My finger is blistered and everything. It HURTS. But here's how it happened. so i volunteered to help my mom help out at summer school and I was helping a teacher make finger puppets but they didn't really need my help for this activity and so I was allowed to make some too and she annouced that only me, my friend, and her could use the hot glue guns at this station. she looked at us and said don't get hurt because she knows me really well. I said dont worry i will and she said im trying to have confidence in you. and i said confidence is a ten letter word, want to know what else has ten letters? I got burned. she laughed and went back to work. later when i was gluing some popsicle sticks together for a kid a huge glop of hot glue fell on my skin and it BURNED SO BADLY. My friend picked up the hot glue gun and got burned too we both ran our fingers under cold water but it didn't help much it stopped hurting for a while and we joked around and called ourselves the blister sisters and i went over and told teacher who did the puppets and she just frowned in a disapointed way i just laughed and left. it was was funny.