EVA (3)

"Ugh! Stress! It's been two weeks since the school year started but I'm already stress!"

Aya started to rant again when our last class finally over.I'm already first year law student.My father wanted me to take a law so that our family will have a lawyer for business.

Hindi na ako nakipag-argue pa because he will still forced me to go in law school even though it's against on my will. Also, hindi ko rin alam kung ano ang gusto kong kuhanin kung sakali.

I don't know my passion, my skills tho I can do anything.I'm good with everything that's why it's hard to know something I want to be.

Well, why am I still thinking about this tho? It's really good for me rin to not know what I want to be because I know, I will never get that and it will just hurt me in the end.

"....especially Attorney. Xynir! She always called me for recitation! Like, I am the only student she has in her class!"she rant again while frowning."She even have the rights to humiliate me in front of our block mates?! The audacity!?"

I chuckled because Miss.Xynir scolded her when she gave a false statement."She was just correcting you because your answer was wrong."

"No! She's doing this on purpose.I know it."she stopped walking and pulled my shoulder to make me looked at her serious face."Look, Ana was wrong, too earlier but what did she do?"

I frowned."She gave her grade—"

"Exactly! But, when it comes to me? She kept asking me a question! " she looks annoyed kaya hindi ko maiwasang matawa."Don't laugh at me! I'm stating the facts here that even about the solar system, she will ask about that!"

"But she didn't."I smiled as I pulled away from her grasp."Let's go, Aya."

We started to walked again but she's still ranting about Attorney. Xynir.This is our routine everytime we have a class on her.

Well, she's right naman and I noticed that, too.Noong una, we thought it was just a normal recitation but noong katagalan we noticed that there's something's wrong.Hindi naman ganito 'yung ibang professor namin even Miss.Xynir, hindi ganito ang trato niya sa ibang studyante.

Well, if Attorney. Xynir treated them like this ay baka kiligin pa sila.She's just one of the hot and young professor here in the university. Most of the students and professors adores her.

Paano ko nalaman? She has a fanpage on Facebook na mayroong thousands of members.We also saw how some her co-workers tried to flirt her but she ignored it.

Why? Because she is already married.

The reason din why Aya hates her because she's already married na raw but yet, she's still going out with her co-workers na guy.

I don't get her.May kasama naman silang iba kapag lumalabas pero pinagpipilitan pa rin niyang date raw 'yon.

"She's really annoying! I really hate her!"my friend Aya, still not over with that attorney."I want to punch her face! What a fucker—"

"Cursing is not allowed here, Miss.Dela vega."

We both stunned when we heard that cold voice behind us.We still here inside of the university.

I mentally slapped my forehead because I know that voice!

God, we're doomed.

Si Aya rin ang unang natauhan at kaagad na gumuhit 'yung inis sa mukha niya bago humarap sa taong nasa likuran namin.

I sighed heavily as I turned around.There's a war will be happen again for sure.

"Would you please mind your own business?"Aya said, annoyed.