chapter 11

Amanda.

Living in cape Town was like a dream come true to me.

Hi again everyone I'm Amanda Zulu 25 years old and I'm a neurosurgeon.

What a life I have had.

I have started my life all over again with my son.

Yes my son jayden.

He is 3 years but behaves like a 7 year old.

He is also mixed like her father and grandmother.

Incase you didn't know.

The king married a mixed Zulu woman and the prince is mixed too.

He looks a lot like Jordan but has the queen's completion as they are all mixed.

The queen's genes where strong as she is mixed and Jordan came out mixed too .

While me Jordan was dominant he looks like him.

He has my eyes though

You must be wondering how.

Well it turns out I was pregnant with twins.

And only one died that day.

The moment i was in cape Town and found out im pregnant it was like I had gained something to live for.

I was empty but I suddenly felt filled with joy inside.

I continued my studies but my semesters went according to the USA schedule because I was doing their course in medical science

I then did a 6 months in SA to complete my masters degree in neurosurgeon and now I'm a neurosurgeon.

It was like a dream come true .

It's was hard in the beginning working multiple jobs to put food on the table for my son but as time went by things turned for the batter .

I also changed a little I payed more attention to my self then other people.

I started to look more modern and not some topical village girl.

As time went by I adapted.

My new look

I started to put weaves too but I still had my dreed locks

I could never cut them my sister was completely obsessed with them and that's the only way I could remember her.

It's been all well so far with life , everything is going according to what I wished for when I left the village besides Jayden he was like my a cure to my sorrows.

All the success I have would be worthless without anyone to share with, I would be a lonely soul.

He is my angel indeed.

My son

That's how my life turned out

That's how my life turned out .

Well for the dating part.

I have went to a couple of dates but they all didn't work out.

The is this one man I went to a date with he literally said in my face that's he is doesn't want me as his girlfriend but a fuck buddy and he will pay me.

Disgusting man.

After that I stopped because it clearly showed that this dating thing wasn't for me.