Blackmail

12 hours before

*TOM'S POV*

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I couldn't believe it, Marlene was there in front of me staring at me.

"I wanted to see you..."
"Okay you saw me, bye." I started to leave, but she grabbed me by the arm forcefully. "...And also to talk." I huffed. "I don't want anything more to do with you." She glared at me, then came up to my ear and whispered to me. "You better listen to me, I won't repeat it again." I rolled my eyes, then agreed. "I was thinking... Why don't we get back together?" my eyes widened. What was her problem? "I am dating another person." I told her, cold. I felt like killing her with my own hands. "Maybe I should confirm to everyone that you hit me... And also tell the whole world what happened that night."

I turned pale. "You know I've never done anything to you, and about that night... You won't." A laugh escaped her. "Do you really think I'm not capable of that?" She said. My head started to hurt, then I looked at the floor. "Good boy..." she said, approaching me. "If you tell anyone, I'll kill you." It was there that she kissed me, and I couldn't do anything to stop her. Her threat had been too great. Mia walked up to us, I really hoped she hadn't seen us. She slapped me, of course. "Fuck you." She said, then walked out of the disco at a fast pace. I had just lost the one person who truly made me feel good.

12 hours later

*MIA'S POV*

We all went back to our room to get ready. I took Vic by the arm and dragged her into our room.

"OH MY GOD." she practically screamed. I gestured for her to speak softly. "I can't believe it, that's Marlene!"
"Tom and I slept together." Her mouth dropped even further, until she backed away and fell onto my bed. "WHAT?!" She screamd. I didn't know how to shut her up, she was too upset. Suddenly someone came into the room, it was that bitch Marlene. She stopped for a while at the door, and found us piled on top of each other while I tried my best to shut her mouth. We both jumped up and shook hands with her. She spoke mostly to me. "You are the new assistant, right?" she had a beautiful voice, but I found it extremely annoying. "Yes, I'm Mia."
"Marlene." I gave her a fake smile. "Yeah, I know..." she tossed her suitcase on Vic's bed and we looked at her blankly. "Mads told me I'll have to stay here." We looked at her even more strange. "Who is Mads?" Vic asked. "Oh sorry, Maddie." I already disliked her. "Oh okay nevermind, I'm going to sleep at George's." As Vic was leaving, she turned to me and mouthed "I'm sorry" I huffed, motioned Marlene inside and then walked out too.

I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and when I walked in I didn't realize Tom was there. I grimaced and started to leave, but he grabbed me by the arm. I looked at him wide-eyed, pulling his hand off my arm. "Don't you dare touch me."
"Please stay for a second." I agreed and folded my arms waiting for something to come out of his mouth. But nothing, he continued to hesitate. "You're just an asshole." I said, and then walked out of the bathroom. I went to George's room to tell Vic what had just happened, and there I found only Bill lying on his stomach on the bed. He was sleeping, shirtless.

I walked over and sat next to him, it was the first time I'd seen him shirtless. He had many tattoos, but my favorite was the one on the back of his neck: the Tokio Hotel logo. I stroked the contours of that tattoo, but suddenly Bill had a spasm and made me jump too. He kept repeating "No", most likely he was having a nightmare. I didn't wake him up for fear that something would happen, then he woke up by himself. He was breathing hard, and when he noticed me, he picked up the shirt next to him and put it on. I approached him and hugged him stroking his back, then he broke away. "Thank you." He said, I smiled at him. "Why did you fall asleep?"
"I had little sleep last night, so I tried to sleep but apparently it didn't work." We both smiled.

I wanted to ask him what he had dreamed, but it didn't seem appropriate. "You want to know what I dreamed right?" How did he know? "I dreamed I was alone. No one was there, not even Tom. Only me." After he told me, I decided to hug him again. When we parted, we found each other nose to nose. We could not resist, and kissed. It was so sweet and passionate, and even though I didn't want to, I felt compelled to pull away. "Sorry, for everything. I shouldn't even kiss you." I said, standing up and walking to the door, but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. He turned me towards him, and we were face to face again.

"Please stay." He said, then he started to touch my hair, to caress my arms, then he took my hand and made me spin around. We both laughed. "What are you doing?" I said between laughs. We stopped and he took my face in his hands.

"The first thing that made me fall in love with you was your eyes."

Then we fell into a deep kiss. His hands went down my back, and mine around his neck. Suddenly I snapped away. "This shouldn't be happening... Tom-"
"Just kiss me."
And so we continued, continued until we both fell on Bill's bed and continued until we dropped. We found ourselves embracing under the covers, I leaned on his chest and gave him one last kiss before getting up, putting my clothes back on and going to get ready to go around the city.

We had been out of the hotel for some time now, and every time we had to walk I had Tom and Marlene in front of me. How disgusting. Bill, on the other hand, was always close to me, and every time he saw me making a face because of them, he took my hand and smiled at me. All the time I'd only had eyes for Tom without realizing the wonderful person I'd always had in front of me.

*TOM'S POV*

I was literally turning around every second, and just seeing those two holding hands made me want to gag.

Marlene turned and saw what was distracting me, so she pulled me by the arm. "Ohhh, now I get it. She was the one you were dating, right?"
"Shut up." She got nervous. "Don't talk to me like that, asshole. Now smile." I huffed and put a fake smile on her face. "I guess Gustav doesn't know what you're doing."
"Obviously not, he would hate me if he knew."
"Then you know people might hate you if you keep blackmailing me." She didn't answer me, she just rolled her eyes. "About that night... You won't tell anyone, will you?"
"Only if you're good." I huffed. I used to huff so much only when I was with her, and it bothered me so much.

Meanwhile I turned around again, and it was there that I saw them giving each other a kiss, on the mouth. My heart struck. She looked so happy, I've never seen her like that, not even when we were together. She was carefree, she wasn't even like that when we were together. Even if it was just for one day, I hadn't been as happy as that morning in a long time, and just the thought of losing her... made me want to die.

*MIA'S POV*

It was evening and we decided to go to a restaurant for dinner, not a luxury one, however, for the simple fact that we didn't have the right clothes.

We all sat down at the table, ordered, our plates were brought and we began to eat. I had never laughed so hard in my life, and I think the others did too. All because of George who had started telling embarrassing facts about Gustav.

"So Mia, you and Tom were together?" Suddenly Marlene came up with this question, which made me spit out the meat and Bill made him spit out the water.

Everyone looked at Tom and me in shock, while Marlene had that fucking grin of hers on her face. "Hum... Yes, but only for one day." I said, trying to avoid talking. "When did you think you were going to tell us?" Gustav said. "I think they didn't want to tell you," added that bitch Marlene. If she kept talking, I would have hit her by the hair. "I know he cheated on you, right Mia?" Marlene said, hiding a smile.

That's when I stood up, grabbed her arm to get her up, and punched her straight in the nose.

She fell to the floor with a bloody nose, and Tom, Gustav and George got up to help her except for Bill and Vic who stayed beside me. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" Gustav yelled at me. My heart began to beat faster and faster, and my breathing quickened as a result. I clenched my fists. "But how can you not notice it! She's a whore!" I yelled, and everyone in the restaurant turned to look at me in shock. So I took my backpack and left.

I couldn't have lasted a second longer.