°• 4 •°

Felix POV:

" Mom, I'm home!" I yell out. " Felix!" I hear my mum shout. " Where were you, young man?! I was worried sick!" She runs down the stairs and comes to hug me. " You weren't fooling around with any women or men, right?" She pulls out of the hug to look and me up and down. " No! I was at dance practice, we had a new participant!" I raise both my hands up in defense.

" You better have not messed around.. why didn't you text me? I was worried sick!" She says again, worry clearly lingering in her voice. " I'm sorry- I was to focused.." I rub the back of my neck and she only sighs. " At least you made it safely.." she pulls me into a hug again. I only giggle and pull out of the hug, taking off shoes.

" Did you eat anything? Do you want anything? I can make you something!" She grabbed one of my hands. " Eh, my stomach does hurt -- is there still some leftover food from yesterday?" I ask. " There is only a bit, are you sure you don't want something bigger?" " I'm sure mum!" She nods and I follow her to the kitchen.

+ time skip: after eating +

I was sitting in my room scrolling through my phone until I noticed I was getting spammed by my group chat. I tried ignoring it but they just kept spamming, which annoyed me.

queers xoxo

99+ messages

me
why are you guys spamming??

murder
finally your alive
took you 500 years

fat cheeks
HI LIXID!!
YOUR FINAKKG HERE!

old man
we have a few questions to ask
if it's okay with you.

savage sung
we'll start asking questions once we learn why Jisung can't type like a normal person

buff type
WAIT LOL RIGHT, WE WERE ALL MAKING FUN OF HIM ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

fat cheeks
RHAGZ NOF NICE YOU ANNOYING ASS SHORT KID

savage sung
wait, so when you're angry you type better? and faster?

me
this isn't explaining why you keep spamming my poor phone.

old man
right so, who was that blonde kid?

murder
I already told you, that's Hyunjin. A new dance participant

dolphin boom
shut up Minho hyung. Felix, that's your new boyfriend??

fat cheeks
LIXIE, HKU HAVE A BIYFRIEND???

me
WHAT?? I JUST MET HIM WTF?
Y'ALL ARE SO CRAZY..

buff type
Do you have his number? We could add him!
Than he can tell us if your dating

old man
I wanted to ask :(
I wanted to be the strict one..

savage sung
shut up old man.
Minho
Do you have the dudes number?

me
Istg y'all going insane..

murder
I don't - ask him tomorrow.
I could care less.

fat cheeks
OMG WE SHOULD BUMBARD HIM WITH QEUSTIONS

savage sung
why are you typing good? Why are you angry??

dolphin boom
He's in my house
I checked over his shoulder and omg
He's texting
Minho hyung.
I think they are gonna start ducking

murder
what

fat cheeks
the

me
FUCK??

old man
Language.

me
I'm leaving.

dolphin boom
me two

savage sung
me three

buff type
me four

old man
me five.
good night.

murder
...

fat cheeks
so..
you still wabna yk?

murder
me six.

fat cheeks
:(

-------------------------------√---------------------------------

I laughed at the last messages and turned off my phone. I stood up and went to the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror and noticed something on my neck. It was a red heart with something that resembled thunder on both sides. I stare at it for a few more minutes before grabbing my phone again.

I take a picture of it and import the photo to Google. It shows me more photos of the mark and different types. As I continue reading them, one of the pictures captions say " incubus mark." I only stared at the screen, so confused.

I touch my neck and touch the mark. It than hits me that it's on the same place where Hyunjin kissed my neck in my dream,  could that dream of actually been true?! I try calming myself down and think it might of been an accident or something.

I continue with my night and brush my teeth and tie my hair. From time to time I look at the mark, feeling uneasy. I quickly finish using the bathroom and make it to my room. I haven't encountered a incubus? Wouldn't an incubus fuck my brains out right away? This is all so confusing..

I throw myself on my bed and put my phone to charge. I go under my covers and try to sleep once I turn off my lamp, I just feel so uneasy and abnormally hot today. My eyes finally feel heavy and I knew I could finally drift into a nice sleep.

+ time skip: ?? +

I bult awake and look around. Everything seems normal, I touch my neck and noticed nothing was there. Was it just a dream? I hope so! I try standing up but I feel something holding me down. I twist my head to look at what's holding me, turned out to be an arm.

I follow the arm to see who's the face, it was non other than Hyunjin. I feel my soul drain out of my body and I try to stand up, but the grip becomes greater. " What are you doing, baby?" I pause at the name and turned to look at the blonde. " what?.." I manage to spit out. " Did you have a bad dream or something?" He asks, sitting up properly.

" what are you doing in my room?!" I yell out. " Calm down -- we've been dating for a whole year, remember?" He holds my hand and kisses it. " What? I don't even know you.." " that must of been your dream, was the dream that scary?" I pause once again and look at my arm. Has that only been a dream this whole time?

I sigh and lay my head down on his shoulder. " I guess so.." this feels so weird since I feel like I don't know him, or even remember anything we've done. " hey, since we don't have school, wanna do something?" He says, fingers going through my hair. " like what?" The second I said that he pushed me back.

He grabbed both my arms and put them above my head. " how about something we haven't done in a long time? hm?" He says, starting to kiss my neck. I don't know what to say, as each time I open my mouth small sounds come out. I try moving but his free hand is holding down my waist.