Guilty

Five days later

Taehyung pov:

5 days straight, she just went shopping, and I always carried the things she bought, and she said that tomorrow she will go shopping again. Gosh, My shoulder will be removed. It would be okay if she only bought a little, but the amount is too much. Is she going to spend her all money, if she has any intention of spending it, can the money be mine, because the money is just wasted because it's a spoiled brat...I'm here in the garden at 11 pm and the lights of this mansion are almost off guards and I am probably the only one awake in this Mansion so I took a stick of Cigarette I learned this from Sana and tried to stop, but my body is looking for it but I only smoke once a day and Every night my Feet are soaked in the Pool Water here and there's an ice bag on my shoulder with pain because it seems to be still swollen because for five days straight I've been carrying the things he bought, I'm cold now I feel like I have a fever I hope it won't get worse tomorrow. and the next day because he has plans to go shopping for a week. I ran out of cigarettes, so I stood up, and I was surprised to see a woman standing and putting cream all over her face. I was surprised because I was a ghost, and because I was surprised, I fell into the pool.

Shit, the water is cold, and the wind is really cold. This Spoil brat is just laughing, and I'm stunned by her laughter. She also knows how to laugh, and she reached out her hand to help me get out of the pool, so I immediately reached for her hand and pulled her, so she also fell into the pool.

"Yah! The cream on my face!" She screamed.

"Because you surprised me," I said.

"Ah, it's so cold," she said.

She immediately went up to the pool, and because she was wearing a nightgown and the color of her nightgown was white, her bra and panty were clearly visible, so I looked in another direction.

"Ah, am, Miss, can you get a towel?" I said while turning my back to her, and she spoke.

"Are you commanding me?" she said.

"Jennie, not for me," I said.

"What towel were you talking about a while ago?" She asked.

"Towel yourself, because I can see your insides," I said.

"Yah! Pervert!" she screamed.

"I'm already turned away; oh, why don't you put on a towel quickly so I can't see you because I'm about to go up because I'm getting cold," I complained to her here.

"Pervert!" She said out loud.

It's a good thing there was a towel ready on the table that was there, and she took it and left, so I went up to the pool and was shivering from the cold because I was only wearing a shirt and pajamas, so it was really cold. I quickly went to my house and slowly entered because the Butlers and drivers here were asleep. I entered the door where my house is, and I immediately got dressed because it was really cold. I put on a jacket because my cold seemed to be getting worse, so I dried my hair. I laid down and covered myself with a thick blanket. I was about to go to sleep, but I couldn't, so I sat on my bed.

"That Girl! Why is she different from my girls in the five days I've always been with her? My heart beats faster; it can't be. No, it can't be. She must be the one to fall, not me. Argh," I said to myself.

I lay down again and covered my face with a pillow to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up feeling heavy. Argh, it's annoying. I'm running a fever. It's really annoying. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, even though I have a fever. I need to take a shower because that Spoil brat is going to go shopping. I went out and got dressed; I'm not wearing a suit because I was wearing a jacket with a hood, jeans, and my white Nike shoes. I left the house, and when I opened the door, the butlers and drivers were getting dressed in their uniforms, and they looked at me and were surprised at what I was wearing. What's wrong with my clothes? I just walked until I got out. I have a fever now, so don't let them judge me. I went to the mansion, and I saw her eating. I used to sit next to her and eat with her, and she seemed to be used to it, so I went next to her and was about to get a hotdog, but she led me to get it, and I looked at her.

"What?" She said with a straight face.

"Nothing," I said.

I only took the egg and rice, and she put coffee in the mug that was on the side of my hand, and she stood up.

"Hurry up so we can leave," she said.

"Okay," I said, smiling at her.

She left and I ate, but I ate slowly because I have a fever, and when I drank the coffee she gave me, I immediately threw up because it was bitter like a pack of coffee she brewed without sugar. Gosh, does she intend to kill me with this coffee, that brat.

Jennie pov:

I was laughing when I entered the room because of what I had done earlier. I put coffee in the mug that was on the side of his hand, and I brewed a pack of coffee and a spoonful of sugar HAHAHAHHA. Maybe he hadn't finished yet. I'm torturing him; I want him out of here. I took a shower, and I can't forget what I did or what his reaction was when he drank that. I finished taking a shower, and then I dressed in a shirt with a Chane print on it and then denim shorts. I dried my hair and put on a little make-up, and I wore Pink Adidas shoes. I took my sling bag and phone, put on a Blackcap, and went out, and he was just waiting for me. My BodyGuard wearing a black jacket with a hood, jeans, and white Nike shoes is simple, but the strength of his attractiveness

"Let's go," I said.

He just nodded to me.

I went out, and there was a car waiting outside. My butler immediately opened the car door for me, and I got in, and I saw him come out coughing. What happened to him? He got in the car and put on his seatbelt, and we left. We went to the other mall, and he was quiet and so was I, but the silence was broken when he coughed, so I took a mask from my bag and gave it to him.

"What is that?" He asked.

"Mask," I replied.

"I know, but what can I do about it?" He said.

"Just try to eat it; you should probably use it; I might get infected with your cough," I complained to him.

"Put it on me; I'm driving," he said.

I just looked at him badly.

I first removed my seatbelt, and I came a little closer to him and made him wear the mask. I looked into his eyes. I can't explain the color of his eyes.

"Don't look at me and wonder if you like me," he said.

"Yuck," I said.

I sat down properly, fastened the seatbelt again, and just looked outside. We were in the parking lot of the mall, and the car was parked, so I got off, he got off, and I walked to the elevator. He just followed me, and we entered the Elevator together, and he spoke.

"Why are you shopping every day? You have so many clothes," he said to me.

"Why do you care?" I said.

"I'm just asking," he said.

The elevator stopped at the first floor of the mall, and some people got on. We were in front of the elevator, and he was in front of me. We were only a few inches apart, and the speed of his Heartbeat was so fast. Was he nervous?

"Next time we won't ride this elevator; I don't want this to happen again," he said.

"Choosy"

"You know it is awkward for me," he said.

The elevator stopped on the 2nd floor of the mall, so everyone left, and I went to the branded stores and did some shopping. Like the previous days, he carried all the things I bought, and the only treat I gave him was lunch and snacks when I was hungry. When I was fed up at the mall, we went home, and while on the trip, he was still coughing.

"Yah! Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he replied to me.

"Okay, you said,"

"By the way, the coffee you drink is so delicious," he said with a sarcastic tone.

I suddenly laughed because of what he said. Hahahaha, maybe he was annoyed a while ago. HAHAHAHA, be annoyed because if you can't stand it, you will leave.

"Yah, at least I know that you know to laugh," he said.

He said this while focusing on the road, and I turned to the outside because my cheeks suddenly became hot. God, what is this?

We were at the mansion, and he took out my shopping one by one, and I went inside, and he followed with my shopping, and the maids took what he carried, and they took it to my room. I went into the kitchen, and he just walked straight out of the mansion and went to where he would sleep.

What happened to him?

Fast forward (night time).

While I was putting cream on my face, there was a knock, and I knew who it was. It's just my BodyGuard. Every 10 p.m., he knocks on my door to check if I left or not, and he keeps knocking, but I don't open it until he stops. I continued putting cream on my face, and I also put lotion on my arms and legs. I went out to see who had knocked a while ago, and when I opened the door, there was no one. When I was about to close the door, I heard him on the side of the vase outside my room.

"It's so co...cold," he said.

I immediately went out to see him, and I came to him and saw him shivering. It's not cold, ahh, but why is he shivering? I touched his forehead, and it was super hot. Gosh, he was burning with fever.

"Yah! You have a fever," I said to him.

"I tho...thought you were asleep," he said.

I took his arm and put it on my shoulder, made him stand up in my room, laid him down on my bed, frowned, turned down the air conditioner, and quickly took a wet towel and immediately came to him and put it on his forehead. I also took medicine and water and made him drink, but he just shook his head.

"Yah! Taehyung, don't shake your head; drink it!" I said to him.

"No, no, no," he said.

I immediately put the medicine in his mouth and made him drink water, and he swallowed it.

"It is bitter," he said.

"Go to sleep," I said.

"What about you? He asked.

"I will sleep on the sofa," I said.

"What? No, I will sleep on the sofa, you on the bed," he replied to me.

"Just shut up and sleep," I said.

"Just stay here in bed; your bed is spacious," he said.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, and I looked in the mirror. I am guilty of what I did to him; I am the one to blame for why he got sick. I came out of the bathroom and saw that he was sleeping. He was on my bed, and because I didn't want to sleep on the sofa, I sat next to him and faced the right side. I closed my eyes. I felt a hand embrace me, and I knew who it was; he was the only one next to me. I want to remove his hand from me, but he seems to be comfortable in our position, so I just let him hug me, and I just fell asleep.

2121 words for this chapter, and please don't forget to vote. I really appreciate it. Enjoy <3