Resets EP1: Secret Admirer

This is a story of a man named Stanley, he has been remembering resets, yet he chose to keep it as a secret rather than telling The Narrator about it.

Why? Because he has been developing feelings for his Narrator, he doesn't want to forget his feelings for his Narrator.

Yet Stanley has wondered,
What does The Narrator actually look like? Determined to find out, he puts out a plan, he decided to walk out of his office with a Polaroid camera that he found in one of the missing worker's desk, he walked inside the employee lounge trying to get The Narrator's attention by waving at the ceiling, The Narrator eventually noticed Stanley, "Oh, what is it Stanley?" Stanley then pointed at the vending machine, "Oh... so you want a drink?" Stanley nodded 'Yes', The Narrator coded some coins on the table "Here you go Stanley! I placed some coins in the table"

Stanley then decided to choose a cola as his drink, and he pretended as if like he can't open the can of cola, "Oh come on Stanley, don't tell me you can't even open a can of cola..." Stanley then placed the cola on the table, and he left the employee lounge hiding in the door

*Oh this man, he can't even open a can of cola.. how stupid* The Narrator thought, he decided to leave his office to come down in the employee lounge, opening a can of coke for Stanley.

Stanley then pulled out his Polaroid camera, yet before he took a potho of a man, he stopped to look at the man he is seeing carefully, grey hair, gold sunglasses, black turtleneck sweater and a khaki-colored long coat. Yet Stanley saw the man's beautiful yellow eyes, *Woah, is this The Narrator* he thought to himself, then he remembered that he had to take a potho

As The Narrator opens the can, he was shocked to find Stanley peeking on the door, but it was too late for him, he was pictured by Stanley. The Narrator tried to run but Stanley takes a hold on his hand, yet he was surprised of how warm it is, he has never felt touch to another human, at all. So he rubs The Narrator's hand to his face. The Narrator ended up flustered, Stanley immidiately saw his blush and begins to describe a pencil and a paper, The Narrator immidiately understood what Stanley needs so he decided to give it to Stanley.

Stanley cant speak, he doesn't know sign language, so he communicates by writing, he writes in the paper 'Don't be afraid, please don't leave' The Narrator immediately got taken by suprise in Stanley's sudden desire to meet him, "Stanley, I'm not used to this place.. but okay, if that's what you wish for my dear."

Stanley's face turned pink due to The Narrator calling him "My Dear", but he decided to check out the picture that he took, he smiles, and The Narrator immediately notices it "Oh Stanley, did you just take a picture of me?", Stanley then wrote on a paper 'You look so attractive', The Narrator blushed softly, he covers it with his hand. He doesn't expect for the man The Narrator likes to compliment him like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
546 words
tiktok: notfromtheparable