The Nine Frequencies

There were 6 frequencies originally, three were added later. Each of the Solfeggio frequencies is said to have a different effect on the mind and body, such as:

- 174 Hz: This frequency is associated with reducing pain and stress

- 285 Hz: This frequency is associated with Influencing energy and rejuvenation

- 396 Hz: This frequency is associated with the root chakra, the energy center at the base of the spine. It is said to help release fear and guilt, and to balance the root chakra.

- 417 Hz: This frequency is associated with the sacral chakra, the energy center below the navel. It is said to help undo situations, facilitate change, and cleanse traumatic experiences and negative emotions.

- 528 Hz: This frequency is associated with the solar plexus chakra, the energy center above the navel. It is said to help repair DNA and activate self-healing and to promote love, peace, and harmony.

- 639 Hz: This frequency is associated with the heart chakra, which is the energy center in the chest. It is said to help enhance relationships and communication, and to foster compassion and forgiveness.

- 741 Hz: This frequency is associated with the throat chakra, the energy center in the throat. It is said to help cleanse toxins and infections, and to stimulate creativity and self-expression.

- 852 Hz: This frequency is associated with the third eye chakra, the energy center in the forehead. It is said to help awaken intuition and spiritual awareness and to connect with higher realms.

- 963 Hz: This frequency is associated with awakening the crown chakra and spirit

Frequency for Each Chakra

396 Hz is for the root chakra
417 Hz for the sacral chakra
528 Hz is for the solar plexus chakra
639 Hz is for the heart chakra
741 Hz is for the throat chakra
852 Hz is for the third eye chakra
963 Hz is for the crown charka