Chapter 1

Marinette

Our story starts right after the summer ended after Ladybug aka BugNoir defeated Monarch. We are starting a new year at Claude Monet High School, for Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste.

Marinette was waking up on a Sunday morning, she had been woken up by the sunlight hitting her face from her window. Marinette rolled over in bed and opened her eyes slightly and then got up and started to go down her ladder from her bed to her room. Tikki got up and flew to Marinette.

"Good morning Marinette!" Tikki exclaimed.

"Good morning Tikki." Marinette replied, still sounding tired.

"Marinette, you start back to school tomorrow," Tikki explained, "How are you feeling?"

"I don't know Tikki," Marinette replied, "I mean I get to see Adrien."

"Don't you see Adrien almost every day?" Tikki asked laughing, "I mean he is your Boyfriend!" Marinette's eyes widened as she realized and then she started laughing.

"Haha, I guess you're right!" Marinette laughed.

She started to walk downstairs as Tikki quickly flew into her purse to hide.

"Hello Marinette," Sabine, Marinette's Mother said. "Are you ready to start school tomorrow?"

"I think I am Mom," Marinette said as Tom, Marinette's Father gave her a croissant,

"Thanks for the croissant, Dad!" Marinette then ran out the door.

"Marinette, what are we doing today?" She heard Tikki's voice say from her purse as she ran across the street.

"We're going to give Adrien a little surprise visit from his Girlfriend!" Marinette said, winking!

⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫ ⧫

Marinette arrived in front of the gates of Adrien, her Boyfriend's Mansion. She rang the doorbell and the gates opened, Adrien walked out the door as Marinette ran up to him with her arms open wide. Adrien saw this and ran at her with his arms open wide as well and they crashed into each other hugging each other like they hadn't seen each other in months even though they had seen each other only a couple of days ago. Marinette pulled back.

"I missed you so much," Marinette said dramatically.

"It's only been a couple of days and we text each other every day," Adrien said laughing slightly.

"I know but I still missed you," Marinette replied as she gave him a quick peck on the lips. Adrien smiled in response.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Because I missed you obviously," Marinette responded. He laughed because of this.

"Why don't we go inside Marinette?" Adrien asked while he grabbed her hand and they ran inside while laughing together.

Adrien and Marinette ran inside Adrien's room and ran to his couch and sat down while laughing together. Marinette and Adrien finally stopped laughing about five minutes later.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Marinette asked.

"Let's go play video games outside on a picnic blanket like we did on our first date?" Adrien suggested.

Marinette laughed at this, "Are we gonna be in our Pajamas again?" She asked, laughing.

"Probably not," Adrien said laughing, and then he held his hand out to her while blushing like a red tomato. Marinette grabbed his hand and he brought her outside to his garden.