Chapter 3

Marinette

"Huh, who are you talking to?" Marinette said starting to get a little scared. Iris started to walk up to Marinette menacingly backing her into a wall. "What have I ever done to you?" Marinette said, trying to stand her ground. "We just met today!" "You have done something to me or more specifically, Lila, Lila is my Best Friend and you hurt her because you are a selfish brat!" Iris, who was actually Lila said. "WHAT?!" Marinette said shocked, "Lila is your Best Friend BUT she is a LIAR she is probably taking advantage of you!" Marinette said, trying to get through to her.

"She is not a liar, she told me you're the liar and she told me to ruin your life for her at any cost," Iris said menacingly, "She does, she lies with every breath!" Marinette argued. "SHUT UP, I don't wanna hear another word about how 'awful' Lila is because she is not," Iris said raising her hand into a fist before punching Marinette in the stomach. "Wait!" Marinette tried to stop Iris, "AHHoohaWoooww" Marinette fell to the floor holding her stomach in pain. Iris punched Marinette hard too. Iris just stood there and smiled at Marinette's pain, and she decided to kick Marinette in the stomach as well, really hard. Marinette grunted from the kick. "That's just the beginning Marinette Dupain-Cheng, stay outta my way and you may avoid more pain," "Why do you care?" Marinette said in pain while still on the floor clutching her stomach.

They all of a sudden heard someone run into the bathroom. "Hannah?" Marinette said on the ground, still clutching her stomach. "Yeah, that's me!" Hannah said confidently before stomping up to Iris, "I KNEW there was something suspicious about you!" Hannah said, pointing her finger at Iris. "What are you talking about?" Iris said, "I found Marinette like this when I came in" "No, You didn't I heard you threatening her before I came in!" Hannah was starting to yell. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Hannah said as she pushed Iris out of the way and Iris left the bathroom to who knows where.

Hannah ran to Marinette and helped her up. "Are you OK, Marinette?" Hannah asked, "Yeah I should be okay, but it doesn't change the fact that it hurt" Marinette stated, "Good thing you showed up, it could've gotten worse," "Yeah I was starting to get worried cause class is almost over and you were still not back so I asked Ms Parker if I could check on you," Hannah stated, "Thanks a bunch, Hannah!" Marinette stated, hugging Hannah.

..............................................................................................................................

Marinette got home, and she Facetimed Adrien to tell him what he missed and to tell him all about the teachers and the fun classes and the fun new friend Hannah, of course, she told him about Iris and how she gave her a bad feeling but she didn't tell him what happened in the bathroom yet. She knew she had to tell him eventually cause he was her Boyfriend. Of course, Adrien being his over-trusting self thought she just might be overreacting. He told me, Me, Him, and my new friend Hannah should go get ice cream at Andres, so I called Hannah and she said she had nothing better to do so we are meeting up in thirty minutes.

..............................................................................................................................

Marinette, Adrien, and Hannah were all meeting at the park near Marinette's house. Marinette was waiting at the fountain when she saw her boyfriend's Limo. She saw him get out and then he started walking towards Marinette with the kindest smile on his face.

He went and kissed Marinette on the cheek. "Hey," Marinette said blushing. Adrien smiled in response. Then they saw Hannah and someone else with dark blue hair and light blue highlights. "Hey, there's Hannah, and she brought... Luka?!" Marinette said Hannah started running to them after she grabbed Luka's hand while smiling really big.