✨Summer Job✨

(A/N: hey guys! I know there has net been much Jeremiah and Sofia content as to say but don't worry I have delivered! This one is short but I had to work today so yea! Tell your friends!) 

I wake up with a buzzing headache. I get dressed in a ballet skirt and a romper. When I go downstairs I immediately grab cereal.
"Why are you all dressed?" Belly asks referring to Jeremiah, Steven, and I.
" Jeremiah is life guarding, Stevie is working snack shop, and I'm teaching ballet at the club." I say
" that reminds me. Belly we need to go shopping for the ball and Sofia do you have clothing and a fascinator?" Susannah asks me.
"Why would she need a fascinator?" Belly questions both of us.
" I told you Belly," I say grabbing milk and a bowl, " I'm gonna be a big sister for the ball when I'm not teaching"
I check the time and tell everyone goodbye. In wanna grab donut holes for the first day of ballet I'm teaching.

I start setting up in the dance room and shuffle a playlist. The first girls start coming in.
"Hi everyone! I'm Sofia !" I say with a smile.
Once everyone arrives we start getting to know each other and eating the donuts.
I start getting the girls in formation after the warm up, tallest in back.
"Ok so for the summer show I'm gonna have you all in groups , you all," I say pointing to the people in the back, "are group A, when I say group A do something that's you guys cue and everyone else group B"
We start the routine with group B and work our way down
Eventually that's our time and I go home to change for the debutant tea.
————————————————————————
I walk out of the bathroom still in my towel when Jeremiah comes up to me.
"We need to talk about it..." he says quietly.
Conrad is the only one who knows and we don't want anyone else to know.
"After the deb tea I'll be at the studio If you wanna come by." I whisper.
We both nod and I change.
When I get to the tea room I make my way to my table, I am about to find out who my little sister is. Nicole is big sistering with me. Paige starts to speak and I ironic get Belly as my deb sister.
The tea goes on for about an hour and I go to the studio to change into dance clothes.
After I change I stretch and begin twirling. Jeremiah comes in and I stop.
"No please don't stop that was amazing." He says slightly smiling.

"Look Sofia I'm so confused, we do what we did and then you ghost me, I texted you everyday for two months." Jeremiah looks as if he's about to cry. And so am I.
"Conrad told me you got a boyfriend and I was so mad, how could you do that and not see I wanted him to be me?" He says. In that moment all I wanted to do delete Sean de Lucas number and kiss Jeremiah.
"Then he told me you and that guy broke up because he was an asshole and I was so happy, I wanted you to see that." He's already crying at this point.
" I was nervous. Okay, I didn't want anyone to find out so I didn't want to give anyone a reason to think that we did." I said trying to get every word out without crying. Then he came up and kissed me.

Finally.