XII-Untill we yawn for dear life

Caroline
15th of September, 2002

Is he a tosser? Yes, does he listen to good advice? No, does he make idiot decisions ALL the time? Yes, does he respects his father? No, is he a tod lost? Yes. Is he my brother? Yes.

So it happens to be Harry's 18th birthday today, also known as, his least favorite day in the year. Well it used to be his favorite, but paparazzi killed our mother two weeks before he entered teenagehood, wich in my opinion, is cocked up.

As any usual Sunday, Mr. my second older brother woke up at around 11:50AM, wich is already a miracle, I as a good sister woke up super early (9:58AM) to prepare a amazing, fat, breakfast for Harry, one wich he devoured in less than 20 minutes by himself, I'm glad I'm not the one who cleans his loo.

William couldn't come this year because he is too busy with his uni life. Harry got a little mad because of this, but I had to remind his that he was only present at Will's birthday because he was already on holiday, that calmed him down. Honestly I wished he was here today, but let him be.

An 18th birthday party should be respectful, so we were going to give a pool party that same day. Around 2:00PM many if Harry's friends and our family started to arrive, they all left at 9:00PM, because everyone had either to work or go to school the next day, including me and my brother.

During his own birthday party Harry disappeared, again, but this time one of his girl friends also did, I never caught anything so I'll leave it to your imagination.

🍂

The Spencer cousins were also there, wich was extremely fun, we were all able to catch up on our lives, Emily was enjoying her youthful years with her boyfriend, she ended up telling me she lost her virginity recently, unnecessary really. Celia has just entered her teenagehood and told me all about her friend group and boy problems, I've always liked her and always gave her tips, I also told her my recent events with Theo. George was as annoying as ever, so I won't even bother. Alex was actually great fun, he even played chess with me, I suspect he let me win. Laura was also nice, because of the fact that she's older I trusted her with my love life, had to catch her up. Eleanor, also known as my closest Spencer cousin, already knew most things, so I just stuck around with her most of the time. Kitty, who's only 11, told me she has a boyfriend, I gotta say it came as a shock for me, her love life is way better than my in that way. My 10 year old cousins, Amelia and Eliza, were such sweet girls, Eleanor and I played like 5 rounds of Marco Polo with them. Louis is one of my favorites, except that his favorite hobbies is to tickle me.

The Windsor cousins also came, wich was another great fun. Peter Marley gave me attention, he's only fun on Christmas; Zara's almost like my big sister, so I talked for like 40 minutes with her; Beatrice was telling me about her first heartbrake, gotta say I felt really bad for her; Eugenie talked a lot about make up and her crush on Bred Pitt; Sometimes is a tod sad to have a small amount of cousins on papa's side, but we still enjoy each other's company in this crazy life. (By the way I don't blame Eugenie on the Pitt thing).

🍂

Will called Harry at 8:30 or so, he gave him congratulations, (he had sent the present through mail), and they talked a little, I ended up talking with him for an hour really, William is one of my favorite people and one of the people I trust most.

Papa played cards with us until Harry started to yawn for dear life, so we all decided to go bed, tomorrow was a school day after all.

Harry was only going to take his afternoon classes, I in the other hand was going to wake up real early for school, so going to sleep wasn't all bad.

I'm going to see Theo tomorrow!

•••

I'm also not so sure about this chapter, but it took me a while to find out all of the Spencer kids, God Charles S. has 6 kids, one of them was born in 2006 and there's still Louise and James to came in 2003 and '07.
Thank you for reading
Love, Lilli❤️