CHAPTER FIVE

-
The same night Casey becker and Steven orth were getting brutally murdered, someone else was also getting brutally murdered.

Tatum thought it would be fun to call their victims before murdering them. So she put Autumn in charge of that.

Autumn was patiently waiting for Sarah Jones to pick up the phone.

"Hello, this is Sarah Jones speaking, how can I help you?" She finally answered

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I must've dialed the wrong number," Autumn said, using the voice changer

"No problem. It happens sometimes," Sarah replied before hanging up and Autumn waited a few seconds before calling her again

"Hello, this is Sarah Jones speaking, how can I help you?"

"Do you always answer the phone like that?"

"Yes. My parent's taught me to answer the phone like that. So, why you dial this number again?"

"I want to talk. I have no one to talk to."

"Well, what do you want to talk about?"

"What's your favorite kind of animal?"

"Hmm, I have to say dog's. They're just adorable,"

"Really? Well, I like dog's as well but my favorite just has to be cats,"

"Uh, do you have a favorite candy?"

"Yeah! I mean, not really since I love candy."

Sarah let out a small laugh

"So, do you like scary movie's?"

"Oh, yeah. I absolutely love them."

"Really? Me too, what's your favorite scary movie?"

"Hmm...I have to say...chucky. what's yours?"

"The blob. It was absolutely scary,"

Sarah chuckled

"You know, I never caught your name,"

Autumn let out a small laugh ,"that's because I never told you my name. If you play a game with me, I'll tell you my name,"

"What kind of game?"

"Hmm, how about hide and seek?"

"Ha, ha very funny,"

"I'm not joking. You hide and I seek. If I find you I'm going to kill you."

"Okay, I'm done talking to you now, bye,"

"If you hang up on me I'm going to kill your friend Rebecca is it?"

"How do you know Rebecca? What do you want?"

"I want to play hide and seek. The rules are simple if you ever played hide and seek. Someone has to hide and that's you and someone has to seek and that's me but only thing is, if I find you. I'm going to kill you, it's so simple,"

"I don't want to play this game."

"Okay, then I'll just kill Rebecca,"

"No! You leave her alone! I'll play your stupid game!"

"Yay! Go hide and I'll seek,but stay on the phone with me."

Autumn watched as Sarah quickly hid and he could hear her breathing through the phone before he saw Tatum walking through the house.

The two of them were wearing black clothing. Black pants, with black combat boots, black jackets with black gloves and they were a mask. It was something Tatum brought for them.

"I think I'm getting warmer. Are you hiding in the kitchen?"

Sarah of course didn't answer, and she definitely wasn't hiding in the kitchen. Autumn just wanted to mess with her a bit before Tatum kills her.

"Oohh! I know! You're hiding in the closet in the hallway? Right? Did I get it right?"

Autumn let out a small laugh as he heard Sarah whimpering

"Oohh! This is so nerve-wracking isn't it? Like my anxiety going through the roof right now! Oh, wait. You're anxiety probably is going through the sky right isn't it?"

Autumn giggled,"I'm gonna hang up now, so bye!" Autumn hung up just as Tatum found Sarah and he walked towards the house

Tatum managed to stab Sarah a few times but she was running towards the back door.

When she opened the door, Autumn stabbed her and her eyes widen. He stabbed her over and over again until the life disappeared from her eyes.
--------------------------------
Word count- 643

Hope you enjoy!