CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

This chapter contains smut!
----------------------------------------------------

Stu was feeling horny. Billy wasn't around since he was off doing something or more like killing someone.

Autumn was sitting next to him and stu bit his lip before he sat on Autumn lap. Autumn looked at him, "Hi," stu smiled down at Autumn, "Hey."

"Aut, I..I need you." Stu told him, and Autumn blinked ,"Huh?"

"I'm feeling really horny right now." Autumn blushed, "o-oh! Do you..do you um want me to..you know?" Stu nodded

"Please, sweetheart?" Autumn could feel himself getting hard, his jeans getting uncomfortably tight.

"Okay, okay." Autumn leaned up and connected his lips with Stu's. Stu moaned, bringing his hands up and tangling them in autumn's hair.

Stu rocked his hips and autumn groaned ,"fuck."

The two made out for a couple of minutes, removing their clothes and autumn gently pushed stu against the couch.

"Your stomach grew." Autumn nodded ,"yeah,Little peanut is growing." Stu chuckled before he kissed autumn.

Autumn hummed ,"Wow, this is such a sight." Stu and autumn broke apart and saw Billy , his eyes filled with lust. "Shit, I'm hard already."

He walked over, removing his clothes, and autumn sat up, pulling stu on his lap, and Billy got behind stu , kissing his neck and putting his hands on stu's bump.

"Please...I need..mm..I need the both of you." Stu moaned out, autumn and Billy share a look before they slowly slid inside of stu.

Stu gasped and moaned, rocking his hips and making them go deeper inside of him. Billy and autumn groaned and started to thrust.

Stu buried his face in autumn neck, and Billy connected his lips with autumn. They made out as they fucked stu.

- -

It was an hour later that the three of them laid on stu's bed. Stu was in between Billy and autumn.

Stu was hugging autumn, a leg thrown over autumn waist. Billy was hugging stu from behind, his hands on stu's bump.

Stu was the only one sleeping while autumn, and Billy laid awake. "You excited about being a father?" Autumn suddenly questioned

Billy smiled ,"Yeah. Stu thinks it's gonna be a girl. A mother instinct, he said." Billy softly chuckled

"Oh, it's a hundred percent a girl." Autumn said with a smile ,"I'm kinda scared." Billy confessed

"Billy loomis scared?" Autumn questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Fatherhood is different. I'm scared that I won't be the best dad. I'm scared my kid is gonna hate me or that I'm gonna end up like my dad." Billy told him

"You're not gonna end up like your dad, Billy. Yeah, you're probably gonna make some mistakes, but that's part of being a dad." Autumn said

"Plus, you are already the best dad. You stuck around. Most dads don't." Autumn said, and Billy chuckled ,

Stu let out a small whine, burying his face in Autumn chest. Billy and Autumn smiled at each other.

"Sorry, doll. We'll go sleep." Billy whispered, kissing the back of his neck. Autumn reached out and turned off the lamp.

"Night, Billy."

"Night autumn."

"Night stu."

"And little peanut."

---------------------------

Word count - 523

Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you enjoy! Also, sorry for the bad smut.