BUSTED.

"Hilton huh?" Lee asks while we are enjoying lunch at our regular concrete circular table together at the garden designated for matriculants with the rest of our close friends. "I could use some special tender loving and care babe." I confess and earn suggestive looks and comments from the rest of the group, but Valencia who gives me a displeased look. I ignore the scolding look evident on her olive skin and engage in the mindless chitchat with the rest of our friends.

An ear-splitting sound ruptures the blissful moment my friends and I have been appreciating for the last forty-five minutes of the break-time allocated to escape the miserable atmosphere of learning and bearing the infuriating number of fellow classmates and teachers for almost seven hours of the day, everyday for six days. Yes, we do attend school on a Saturday afternoon for three hours.  

"Please settle down and take out The Crucible!" Miss Ken instructs to a group of rowdy teenagers disregarding her instructions once I enter the squarely shaped classroom together with my cousin and Valencia. It's quite a shame that this benign woman is disrespected in such a disgusting manner in a subject dear to my heart. "Shut the fuck up!" I shout out in a ferocious tone and I receive a number of surprised, and a few appreciative comments. "Um. Thank you Starelen, but next time no vulgarity." Miss Ken reprimands me before beginning with her prepared lesson. Sounds of moist lips and satisfaction draw me away from the interesting lesson Miss Ken is busy delivering. "Can you stop sucking off each other's faces right now?" I quietly chide my sensible friend, Valencia and my cousin Zamo on their unacceptable behaviour in the presence of singles. I mean who does that to people? I huff out in exasperation when I receive silly giggles.

"Wanna skip life orientation with us?" Zamo asks while we leave the English classroom and I subconsciously agree, because life orientation is a waste of governmental resources and even more irrelevant to scholars.

We stroll into the library and separate into three different rows and busy ourselves with the first book we encounter, to throw off the stodgy librarians. I glance at the grandma wall clock above me and immediately return the book I have been passing time with in it's original spot and I proceed to walk towards the back entrance opposite the emergency exit, and scan for any authority figure within close proximity. I would not appreciate being caught, my school record isn't angelic. I tenderly twist the bronze knob of the back entrance all the while my teeth are pressing onto my lower lip as I slowly open the door, my arm begin to tense up from the action of trying to push open the door at a tortoise speed, with my foot forming balance to ensure no alarming squeaky sound escapes. I exhale slowly investing my energy and concentration on pushing the door further open by a gentle push of the last two inches of the door. A swell of pride and achievement spread within once I am invited by a mesmerising autumn warm scenery with golden brown leaves decorating the earthy green grass and I feel a toothy smile stretch over my soft pink lips and I step into the soothing atmosphere relished by a number of chirping Lovebirds and some prideful Robins. "Where do you think you are going?" A commanding velvety voice bulldozes' my tranquility and latent hope of internal happiness. Well fuck!

------------------------------------------------

Editing in session!!