ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

❝ 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬,
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬. ❞ ― 解禁

'' How much? ''

'' Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Damn it! ''
I kicked the door of the store, making a small scratch on the wall from the impact.
'' I can't believe this is happening again! For the third time someone is stealing the money before us. ''
I went out on the empty street, breathing in deeply the fresh night air to calm my nerves down.

Seoyoon, who was guarding the front door I kicked, sighed and walked up to me.
'' Calm down, okay? I'm sure this won't happen again. ''

'' We fucking said the same thing two times already! "
I yelled, sighing from the frustration, pulling out the pack of cigarettes from my pocket, when Seoyoon caught my hand.

'' Let's go eat something, hm? I think you're more frustrated because you haven't eaten since this morning. ''

On the same mention of food, my stomach started growling. I tucked the cigarettes back in my pocket and nodded slowly.

'' Let me just lock the doors. '' - she added, then turned back to the store, small low-budget, bakery.

'' Let them be. Why would I bother locking the doors back up when they didn't have any money for me? '' - I clicked my tongue and walked down the street with Seoyoon following close behind me.

Not so far away from our failed case , there was a mini fast food restaurant, that worked 24/7. In the daytime many people would come here, but in the night hours like these, not so many were around. The whole room looked like a big old garage, but the ambience isn't what's important - the food is, which was the best in the town.

We walked up to the same restaurant step by step while I was still boiling with anger inside. As we got closer, the view of Chaewon and Haneul at one of the tables in front got clearer, the group of some boys too, but what caught my attention the most is the face of my younger sister, that was recognizable as we walked up to them.

'' Yaah, Jiwoo! '' - I shouted, catching the attention from other guests while walking towards the table.

Small brunette flinched looking up at me, smiling innocently.