I Really Did It This Time

TOMS POV:
she's so beautiful how could I not love her I have loved her since i've known her since we were both 11 but i'm not the kind of guy who does relationships and I know if I ever did date her I would break her heart she deserves a guy who would treat her right a guy like Ethan but I just couldn't stand to see him kissing her It just made me so mad well after me and him got into that fight we got back on the bus my hands were sore and bruised from punching the idiot but all i could think of was Y/n was she okay? was she hurt? was she mad? "Hey what the fuck Tom?" Bill said to me "Dude what happened" Georg questioned me I sad there in silence just replaying everything that had happened over and over in my mind "Alright if you won't talk i'm gonna go find Y/n" Gustav said as he walked out of the bus fuck I really did it this time

Y/NS POV
I ran out of the house crying everybody staring at me as a bumped into Gustav "Y/n are you okay what's going on??" Gustav said worried as he look at my red puffy eyes with smeared mascara running down my cheeks "Idk he just- Gustav just take me back to the hotel" I said to upset to explain "Alright Y/n Im gonna call you a cab I don't think it's a good idea for you and tom to be in the same car" he said wiping the tear from my face "Okay" I said hugging gustav as he called the cab and turned to wave me goodbye to head back on the bus. Why did this hurt so much?

TOMS POV
Gustav hood back on the bus "Where's Y/n?" I finally speak up "I sent her home in a cab you really think it's a good idea for you to to be in the same car right now?" he says to me "Why can't she be in here it's not like she's the one who got punched" I said agitated I knew she'd be mad but to not come home with everybody just cause of me is much "Tom you punched a guy in the face she liked or I assumed she liked" Bill sighed "Why did you even do it anyway we're you jealous or something?" said georg "No I wasn't I just don't want her being with guys like that he seemed like a asshole" I wasn't lying that guy did seem like a asshole blonde blue eyes preppy boys like him aren't good enough for her "Dude you don't realize how much you messed up with Y/n" Gustav said yes I did if they only knew what I was thinking "No I didn't i'll just talk to her let's just drop it for now"

Y/NS POV
I arrive at the hotel and go straight to my room not even 5 minutes later I hear a knock "I hope it's gustav" I whisper to myself I open the door "Y/n please just talk to me" I slam the door in his face who does he think he is being able to ruin my night then come to my room and try and talk to me like everything's sunshine and rainbows I hear him knock more and say a few "Open the door please" before he says "Y/n  please I need you to talk to me it's like you said I can't stand when your mad at me and you know that" He says with a shaky voice I open the door "Talk" I say to him coldly "It was a mistake Im sorry I just care about you" He says "Care about me? If you cared about me you'd let me be happy your acting like your jealous" I Yell at him "Do you like me or something you fought a boy you don't know because he kissed me!" I yelled some more "No Y/n I don't know him but I know guys like his type and I know we'll enough to know they aren't any good for you" He says "Your important to me I wanna make sure your alright" He said "Tom save it if you want to make sure I was alright you wouldn't have done that Ethan was sweet you act like you aren't a player either you can't even commit to a real relationship I don't wanna talk to you leave" I say strictly "Okay again im sorry"
He left and I immediately started crying again why does everything go have to go so wrong
———————————————————————-
A/N
omg this was so rushed I kept procrastinating writing this omggg ty for the reads love y'all
feedback is accepted and encouraged
xoxo chichi 💓