Confession 

Enid's pov:
we are heading to the weathervane we sit down in the last booth the particular reason why is because Wednesday doesn't like to be looked at. Well Wednesday goes to order I think   to myself I'm going to confess to her today. We drank our coffee. I ask Wednesday does she want to go shopping with me. She hesitated for a second. She eventually said yes. I jumped up and down then dragged her out of the weathervane and to the mall. I got a bunch of clothes then I handed her the bags and made her sit down as I run to build a bear for some stuffed animals. I run back to Wednesday. She's sitting there sleeping on the bench. I try and wake her.
Wednesday pov:
I wake up to Enid a couple of centimeters from my face. My face heats up and I push her. She backs away and says sorry. We head to another store and another one and so on until enid  decides that she wants to go back to the dorms. I was relieved we finally make it back to the dorm. I grab my pajamas and decide I want to take a shower. I tell Enid that I'm going to take a shower. She said on it takes me about 20 minutes to get out the shower and get dressed. Enid gots in the shower and got ready for bed. I start reading a book. When she called my name.
Enid's pov:
I ask her does she want to want a movie. She said yes but it had to be a horror movie. I only agreed because I am supposed to confess tonight. She chose to watch The bogeyman. Half way through I paused the movie. I said wens can I ask you a question. She said yes so I gathered up the courage to tell her. I said wens I like you. She look at me. I leaned closer until we kissed. She pulled away after a couple of seconds. I started to cry I got up and ran out.
Wednesday pov:
I sat there for a minute before I got up and chased after her. I found her in the quad crying I walk up to her. I grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the dorm. She look at me with tears in her eyes and said I'm sorry wens. I looked up at her and kissed her after a couple of seconds she kissed me back. I pulled away and said I like you too. She hugged me. I gave in and hugged her back. Enid looked at me and asked can we sleep in her bed. I said of course Enid snuggled up against me and fall asleep. I kissed her on her forehead and fell asleep.

                                [sorry it's so short]
                                           Bye