Recovery

Enid pov:
I wake up with my head in Wednesday's chest. I am just about to fall asleep when I have to use the bathroom. I was just going to get up and go but then I remembered that I was still in a lot of pain. I wake Wednesday up and ask her to help me to the bathroom she gets up and help me to the bathroom then turns around to leave I don't know why but I want her to stay with me just as she gets to the door I say stay. She stops turns to sit on the edge of the bathtub. She helps me back to her bed I get in she gets in right next to me. I turn to her and ask can we just watch movies for the rest of the day. She tells me yes and goes to grab snacks. She already has drinks up here in the mini fridge. She comes back up and we watch movies for the rest of the day until we fall asleep in each other's arms.
[The next day]
Wednesday pov:
I wake up before Enid and slip out of bed to go torture the two boys in my dungeon as I head down the stairs I hear them talking about how to escape I decided today is the day I kill them. I walk down the stairs as they stop talking I grab my knife and walk over to Ajax and grab his hand. I hold up the knife and slam it causing his hand to come clean off. I do the same to his other hand. I grab Xavier and do the same then I slit both of there throats and watch them slowly bleed to death. I heard back up stairs to my beloved girlfriend. She is sitting up crying calling my name. I walk over to her and hug her she stops crying and asks me where I was I tell her I was talk to my parents. I decided to ask her if she wants to take a bath. She says yes so I get up and go run her bath I walk back into the bedroom I help her undress and get in. I begin to walk out when Enid grabs my arm and asks me to stay I sit at the edge of the bathtub. I help her wash up.
Enid pov:
Wednesday is helping me wash up my face is beginning to turn red. She helps me out the bath. I feel her hands on my bare waist it's really turning me on I lean in and kiss her she kisses me back. She pulls me closer and then she pulls back. I'm a little frustrated but I know I need to recover. Wednesday finish's helping me get dressed. Wednesday ask me if I want to go out on a walk. I say yes. She grabs her laptop and a blanket. We walk in to her family forest and she takes me to this elevator that leads down underground we get in and it's takes up to this really nice place there's a couch that is like a bed we both lay down on the couch I watch as she sets up her laptop and cuts on a scary movie.
Wednesday pov:
We're watching the movie and I really want to touch her but she needs to recover we continue watching the movie together Enid eventually falls asleep i don't want to wake her so I kiss her on the forehead and drift off to sleep.  A few hours later I hear taping on the floor and I'm about to get up and check but I see it's thing I tell thing to be quieter as i don't want Enid to wake he tap that we need to come back and that my parents have been looking for us. I wake Enid up and we go back to the house we walk in.  My mother and father run to hug me but I put my hands as to say i don't want a hug. Enid and I sat down at the dining table and ate dinner. I had one more surprise but that would have to wait until tomorrow because I could tell that she was still very tired as I'm walking her up the stairs I hear chains rattling.
Ajax pov:
Me and Xavier are trying to escape I almost got free when Wednesday comes down the with Enid looking scary of me and Xavier I look at her and say I knew you couldn't resist me enid and I try to grab her Xavier looks at me like I'm insane Wednesday comes up behind me and starts choking me I start to lose consciousness and then it just goes black
Xavier pov:
Wednesday choked Ajax out I don't know if he's dead or not. She comes over to me with her knife and stabs me in the shoulder and I'm but she doesn't care she puts all her tools far away from us and then goes over to check Ajax she finds one of her smaller knives on him. She takes it and puts it far far away
Enid pov:
I watched as my girlfriend tortured Ajax and Xavier with no remorse she knocks Xavier out and we head upstairs. We get in her room and I feel as if I need to take a shower but as about to ask her I instead decide I want to take a bath so I turn towards Wednesday and ask her to run me a bath I also ask her if I could where some of her clothes to bed she agrees and grab me some of her clothes she already has hers out. She takes me to her bathroom and helps me get in as she's about to walk out I grab her arm and she turns away so I ask her can she get in with me. She says yes and starts taking her clothes off and getting in the water is perfect I say to her she opens her legs and I back up into her legs she warps her arm around me and begins washing my hair for me. Wednesday starts running her hand all over my body I know she scared to touch me but I really miss her touch I start to move her hand down she looks at me and tells me I need to recover. Wednesday finish washing me up she helps me out I put Wednesdays clothes we lay down in bed and she makes me the little spoon and I slowly drift off to sleep
Wednesday pov:
I just finished helping Enid wash up she is now in my arms asleep she breathing quietly her breath is soothing I slowly drifted off to sleep with her in my arms right before I fall asleep I kissed her on the forehead and the I fell asleep.

                                     Bye babies
                                  (I'M BACK😝)