part 1

pedro pov:

I watch how my granddaughter come down with sick in the sky I watch my her family Inonged mirabel except for Dolores and Antonio they tired help mirabel but mirabel can feel dizzy can't barely could walk or stand up I have do  something I came out of the sky laying on the ground go the house I make  sure no body see me go  straight to mirabel room I see Dolores washing mirabel down with  bucket  of water and soap in Antonio to I said hey everybody looking at me Dolores and Antonio stop what they doing look at me in shocked into Dolores said who are you her asked I said I is your grandfather I here to take mirabel to the doctor and get you out of did house to one I said both Antonio and Dolores look at me look at mirabel lets on the bed your is right her said I can't let mirabel be here anymore  her said  I said to Antonio and Dolores to pack they thing both said oh ok when they both leaves I look at mirabel who still on the bed I said to her it oh okay my little butterfly grandfather is here now I start to put her thing in the bag after do everything I put mirabel is a poncho after put her is so clothes I put here on my shoulder go out the room with her and go to Dolores and Antonio see it is done both said yes I ready lever get show on a run.

But something stop us pedro I hear for being us look the other family right at us.