part 3

Dolores POV:

It was the next day I wake up of my sleep to my beautiful husband I kiss on he head start to get out of the bed I go check on mirabel make should she okay when got to bed side she moves a long so I Pat on her tell mirabel it go be okay after that mirabel fall back to sleep I go out the bedroom with my clothes straight to the bathroom after that I go down stairs to the kitchen see my mother law and my grandpa sit at the table so go to sit at the table with them. So how is mirabel do in pedro asked yes she little okay she have a headache I said we need to get mirabel to a doctor right now I don't believe it regular sick it more what see like it is Señora said me and my grandpa agree with her so I go back up stairs to wake up the rest the family because Antonio have school and mirabel go to doctor for a check up I go in to son bedroom to wake he up. Antonio it times for school I said but mother I don't want go to school I want to stay here with Mirabel Antonio said I know little tiger but you have to go school how about this when you get out school you spend your whole time time with mirabel I said he nodded he head in start get ready for school. I go out the room in start hay to my bedroom when I see mariano get ready for the day I gave he a kiss on the cheek he gave kiss on my lips. Are you ready be a father to Antonio and mirabel I asked yes I is I going be better father figure to them mariano said but first we have to take Antonio to school and mirabel to the doctor then we go to the adoption place I said he nodded start walk at the door after he left I start put on clothes after that I put mirabel i a hoodie and pants I pit her up start hay out of the bedroom to down we I see my husband and son wait for me and mirabel at the door. are you ready to go mariano asked yes we is I said we got in the car go to Antonio school after drops off Antonio we go to the hospital to get mirabel a check up after five minutes finally got to hospital we park the car in go in the doctor place in signs Mirabel name on the thing in wait in the wait room after two minutes it was mirabel turn get check.Oh yes mrs.Guzmán what could I do for you doctor said i tell the everything what have mirabel feel and what happened today. Now tell me do mirabel feel like a little fear and anxiety and sadness doctor asked yes the first time I said well I sorry tell you but I do Believe mirabel have cancer doctor said me and my husband in both in skocked what doctor says. it don't look some bad her might be in stage two or stage one doctor said if is a way to help her I asked yes it is two way to get riddles of cancer is Surgery or Targeted therapies with one do you choose doctor said me and husband's think for a minute finally got I question. We'll go with the surgery I said okay so with start few weeks but we have you to bring her to hospital keep check on her doctor said. we both nodded I heard in going to go out of the into doctor something again. In also I got to get you some pills and other things for her he said riding up on a paper get to this. After me and husband leave the hospital in go get mirabel medicine with go to the courthouse to get adopted mirabel and Antonio in get custody of them after that we with back home we walk in the door see my son and he grandma sit at the table. So how was the doctor check in is mirabel okay her asked well I have some good news and bad news I said okay what the good news is her said the good news is mirabel is healthy I said in the bad news he asked well the bad news is mirabel have cancer I said Grandma and grandpa is shocked and sad at the same time. Aww poor mirabel we pray her go to survive her issues grandma said we hope to but we have a court date come up on a next Friday I said okay then we should move this conversation to the room her said. We start go into the living room way I lay mirabel on the couch for now I go up stairs to get a blanket to lay on floor for mirabel after get in I walk back down stairs to the room were everybody at I lay blanket floor after that I pick up mirabel put on blanket on her stomach after that we start to talk about everything other to into to here somebody knock so I got to who at the door it was Luisa. Luisa why are you do here do you have work to do I asked Dolores can all have a talk her said should you have five minute to talk to us I said. I let Luisa in the house to we all at both sit down on different couch look at each other. Okay I know I haven't been a good sister to mirabel but I tried to be there for her but Alma tell me if you don't what she says her go to hurt mirabel her each lsabella agree with her Luisa said. I can't believe what her saying but I need some more evidence to prove that the alma is aduse grandma. Anything else we need to know I asked. Luisa tell me everything what alma did to mirabel I make should I write every thing down. So please let me stay with you and mirabel her asked okay you stay here with us I said thank you Dolores I won't let you down her said.

Luisa pov:

I was happy Dolores and rest of family get me a another chance I got out the couch I sit on in to go with mirabel at I pick her up lay head on shoulder in go back to my sit. Mirabel I promise to be there for you now on I said to her. But mirabel just move her head a little bit with a smile on her face. Well it be a long day we should make something to eat mrs.Guzman said. We all agree what she saying so we got up start go to with the kitchen and dining room at I sit down one out chair with my sister in my hand. So what do y'all want to eat mrs.Guzman asked I go for so tortas Dolores said me too I said in also get mirabel some fruits because the doctor says put on a diet Dolores husband said okay up right up her said go into the kitchen. Finally food was done we start to eating and talking I get mirabel back to Dolores so her feed my little sister. After that we see get nighttime so everybody start go up to them bedroom Dolores and Mariano going to but mirabel start to crying. What wrong my little angel Dolores asked her Mirabel open eyes look at me point her hand. You want to still where Luisa Mariano asked y-yes mirabel said. I go get sister out of Dolores hand into my hand I saying goodnight to Dolores and Mariano I go the living room again to lay down on the couch because the on have four room in the house I put mirabel on my chest I make should her is okay after that mirabel went sleep so do I. Today be good day.

Hello everybody chapter 3 finally done I go to start on the another to tomorrow for the I haven't finished yet I go to do them. Have a goodnight 👍👍 and also I mean that dolores put mirabel down on her stomach.