Boys...

Itsuki's p.o.v (Same day)

"Well Itsuki, you can settle in this room for now..." Kima said, while pointing to the room upstairs. "Wait isn't that Rikuto's room?" Satoru and Satoshi asked at the same time, while tilting their heads. "Yes, well... I can't let her sleep in the couch so..." Kima said, awkwardly. "But, won't Rikuto get mad if I stay in his room? Plus he's a boy..." I continued, "Na... he'll be fine, I mean he's the oldest so he'll eventually take responsibility!" Kima said, finally convincing me.

I walked up the stairs to my new room. When I did, I started to set my things down. I looked over my surrounding and noticed that there was only one bed... why? I thought to myself, I was too tired to think about it, and went to sleep.

Normal p.o.v

"Where's Rikuto now?" Takashi asked, "He's at another party with his girlfriend." Shiro said, in a sad expression. "He really is the life of a party..." Takashi said, expressionless.

8:30 pm.

Rikuto came back from the party, he went up stairs to his room.
When he came inside, he found Itsuki on his bed! He went down stairs, with his brothers. "Why is she in my room?" He asked. "Incase you haven't noticed, she's your new roommate!" Takashi said, while smirking.

"Well... let's give her our welcome..." Rikuto said, while smirking back. "What are you planning?" Takashi questioned, "You'll see..." The blue eyed teenager said.

Yumi's p.o.v
I woke up, not because I wanted to... it was because my phone started ringing. I opened it, "Hello?" I asked.

"Seven days...." A dark and mysterious voice whispered. "Excuse me?" I questioned, "....." The line went silent, and I started to freak out! "Stop being as cold as ice cream and answere the phone!" I yelled. "Hmm... I'm to hot to be ice cream..." The voice said, "That's it!" I yelled, hanging up.

Normal p.o.v

"That was brilliant!" Rikuto yelled, while chuckling. "You said it!" Takashi said, while whipping a tear of his face. "Guys, watch out Itsuki's coming!" Satoru yelled, the boys couldn't help but keep laughing. "What's so funny?" Itsuki said, looking confused. "Nothing..." Satoshi chuckled, "Can you believe some idiot just prank called me?" The teenage girl asked, the boys all bursted into laughter. Rikuto wasn't laughing and neither was Itsuki... "Who are you calling an idiot?" He asked, Itsuki's eyes widened.
"It was you!"