14

"If you want my honest opinion I think you should go najaa that's a once in a lifetime opportunity and I feel like that was him asking you to be official with him"

"I can't just up and leave Jacksonville I have Carter that's my main concern i won't have a Job if I leave And just travel with him and I don't wanna depend on him It's not a easy choice to make I definitely don't wanna leave you either"

After nardo left I went and got Simone and we came downstairs to talk about what happened

"Najaa you are about to be his legal guardian the moment your sister called and said outta her own mouth she wanted to give away all her rights to you, you should've stopped giving a fuck about what she thinks she dropped him on you and as along as he's being taken care of  with you it doesn't matter where you go take your TikTok seriously we both know you can get money from That and for me I'll be fine put yourself first"

"Don't make me cry sim" I wiped my eyes

"I'm serious nardo is good for you go be with him"

"I Can't Simone Carter mom loves that Boy to death and i know she's probably just going through it she'll be back for him and I can't take him away from her"

"Be open to the thought that she might not I know it sounds bad but it's reality she shouldn't have done what she did in the first place don't try and justify her actions"

"Okay"

"Yayyyy now when yall out in every state bitch you gotta live it up for me"

"Simone don't make me feel like I shouldn't go imma cry my main girl won't be out with me"i pouted at the thought of leaving her behind

"Don't get a new best friend while you gone or we might have a serious problem bookie"

"I would neverrr and you know that" I embraced Simone in a hug and smiled

"Girl now go tell your man you'll go with him"

Horace/Nardo

"what she said" Ian questioned me for the second time   "yo ass heard me right nigga why you asking me the shit again"

"Aye bruh don't be mad at me cus yo girl told yo ass no take that shit up wit ha" Ian laughed

I smacked my lips annoyed at his comment "she ain't say no she gon think bout it you heard me say dat bruh"

"You said ha ass told you she can't go at first right? Right now ha telling you she gon think bout it was just so you can get off ha ass bruh I know how bitches think"

"Youn know how my bitch think"I picked up my ringing phone looking at the caller id

"Dats her ain't it watch she bout to tell yo ass no I bet you uh band"

I nodded at Ian and answered najaa call

"hello"

"Hey you doing something right now I can call you back" "Nah I'm chilling wassup"

"I wanted to talk about what you asked me earlier" Ian started smacking my shoulder makin me signal to him so he could cut dat shit out

"Ight why I'm looking at the ceiling tho show me yo face" najaa rolled ha eyes putting her face in the camera

"I thought about it I'll come with you well, we'll come with you carter has to come with me if I go"

A big ass grin came on my face when she said dat

"Dats coo lil man can come Ian got no problem wit dat"

— —

"If dat ain't her kid but she playin like da momma what dat make you da step uncle or sum shit" Ian questioned soon as our call ended

"man bruh here you go" I laughed "On some real shit you dat jit step uncle"

"If he wanna call me uncle he can step unc doe hell nah what the fuck is dat"

"Uncle nard you just like yo daddy bruh"Ian laughed    "Shit dats my dawg ain't nun wrong wit that nigga"

"Yo ass right"

"Man run me my bread bruh trynna sweet talk and shit Ian forgot"I  chuckled standing from the couch in the studio

"Imma get You yo shit tomorrow you know Ian got dat much wit me right na"

"Yeah Ight gon head keep yo lil shit don't bet on shit youn know bout tho imma take yo money fa real next time"

Here y'all go you get what you get 🙄