Weird old man

~weird old man~

~weird old man~

It was the next day.Jack woke up on the couch of Luka's.He had showered last night and had to wear Lukas clothes.That was a hoodie which he found very comfortable and some sweats.Jack and Luca had slowly began to learn more things about each other.Jack went back out for the hunt of Rose Dewitt.A small part of him telling himself that Rose was still alive.

But a much bigger part telling him to let go.He shrugged it off as he began asking around the city.Luca had no clue where the boy had went.Jack had no idea where he had went either.He began frantically looking around the city.Jack didnt have a phone either so there was only so much Luka could do.He had finally spotted him arguing with this man.

The man was obviously drunk and angry.But Jack continued to push his limits.Smiling as he watched the man get angrier."this girl is dead.if you havent found her yet then shes a goner-Watch your fucking mouth" Jack interrupted."no boy.You watch it" He says as he looks down at the blonde headed boy.

"fuck you" Jack mumbles as he begins walking away."what did you say to me" He yells as he grabs jack by the back of the coat and drags him back over.Jack tried to run but the man had a tight grip on his neck."HEY" Luca finally stepped in after realizing Jack was all talk."get your hands off of him!" He says getting closer."stay out of this prissy"

Luca's eye brows crinkled."still...loosing...a-air" Jack croaks.His legs barely on the ground.Luca punched the man in the back.Making him groan and drop Jack.Jack took a moment to regain his breath.He slowly walked over to stand next to the taller boy.Not taking his eyes away from the drunken man

This is what he looked like in the moment

He was obviously scared but tried to hide it

He was obviously scared but tried to hide it.A small pool of tears floated in his eyes but he quickly made them disappear by softly wiping them away.Luka immediately noticed Jack was scared."are you ok..are you hurt"He says looking at Jack who refused to take his eyes off of the man.He shook his head no."good.Stay right here for a second" Luca said."what do you mean.where are you going" He responds as his attention leaves the drunk man who soon began to walk away and directs it towards Luka."me and him are gonna have a talk" Luka says grins before turning.He puts his hood up and followed the man into the alley way.Jack could hear the groans and screams of pain.He could hear every punch and every cuss word that came out of Lukas mouth.Then it went quiet.Luka walked out of the alley."come on" Luka says.His expression was cold.Jack followed behind him."is he gonna be ok" Jack asks."maybe" Luka shrugs."why do you have on my jacket" Luka says noticing Jacks green jacket."uhh what jacket" Jack says as his cheeks slowly turn red from embarrassment."why were you talking to him" Luka asks."I was just asking around about Rose" Jack says."and then?"