VII

Kim's POV

I was making my way to Y/n's house, deciding to text Kanye and inform him that I would be spending the night at Kendall's. I didn't bother waiting for his response, knowing he would probably come up with something outrageous to say.

Y/n had arrived home before me, so he texted me to let me know. Y/n lived in Bel-Air, right next door to his mother's extravagant estate. The drive took about 35 minutes, and I was eagerly looking forward to reaching there.

As we passed by the Carters' mansion, we finally came to a stop at Y/n's house, and the gates opened.

...

Y/n: Hey.

I stepped out of the car and embraced him, feeling him lift me up and spin us around. I couldn't help but giggle; this treatment was something I could definitely get used to.

Y/n: Welcome to my humble temporary abode!

Kim: Temporary?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm selling the house to my mom. We want to expand the Carter estate even further.

Kim: So, where will you stay then?

Y/n: I have two more houses here in L.A. One in Hidden Hills and another one in Palm Springs.

Kim: You have a house in Hidden Hills and you never mentioned it?

Y/n: It never really came up, and I never actually lived there. I mostly used it for parties, and our family gathers at the one in Palm Springs on Sundays.

Kim: We should check out the one in Hidden Hills tomorrow, then.

.....

He effortlessly carried me into his room, completely bypassing any form of a tour. It was evident he was too eager for us to be together.

Now, we were lying in bed, both of us changed and wrapped in each other's embrace.

"So, your mom could barge in here at any moment?" I questioned, seeking reassurance.

"Yeah, but she's probably fast asleep. She has to catch a flight tomorrow. However, Blue might pay us a surprise visit. We have a secret pathway connecting our houses," he explained.

"You two seem really close," I remarked, genuinely intrigued.

"My mom wasn't too thrilled about me moving out, but I think she'll be more accepting of the idea if I move a bit further away," he responded thoughtfully.

"To Hidden Hills?" I asked, playfully teasing, but deep down, I desired that. Being closer to each other would be amazing.

"Maybe. We'll see," he replied, slightly exasperated.

Frustrated by the uncertainty, I huffed and shifted my position, straddling his waist, my hands resting gently on his well-defined abs.

"What can I do to change your mind?" I inquired, longing for a concrete answer.

"I don't know. Do you have anything in mind?" he retorted, his tone filled with playful mischief.

A mischievous smile formed on my face as I contemplated his response.

"I have a few ideas, but one stands out above the rest," I said, allowing the anticipation to linger.

"Care to share?" he prodded, his curiosity piqued.

I leaned in and he immediately pulled me closer into a kiss, the kiss was slow, sensual and probably the most memorable one out of all of the rest. His hands traveled to my thighs and pushed on the oversized tshirt let me borrow for the night.