XI

Y/N's POV

Kim pleaded, "Y/n, stop! Sto-p!"

Her laughter filled the room, and we were hidden away in her cozy space, enjoying each other's company. It had been two days since our vacation started, and everything was going smoothly. The film crew was downstairs with the rest of our family.

I had gradually grown comfortable with the cameras around us. My mom always shielded me from the media's gaze, and I appreciated that a lot. Dealing with the media could be a real pain.

"Okay, okay, I give up. I'm sorry!" Kim finally managed to say between laughs.

I stopped my playful attacks and looked down at her. Tears of laughter streamed down her face, making her cheeks red, but she remained as beautiful as ever.

"Admit that I'm the best you've ever had, or I'll start tickling you again," I teased.

"You are," Kim replied, still catching her breath.

"Are what?" I pushed further.

"The best I ever had, baby," she confessed.

"Yeah, I know," I playfully shrugged and settled beside her on the messy bed. Her fingers interlocked with mine, and her gaze lingered on me.

"It's rude to stare," I joked.

"Not when I'm staring at what's mine," Kim replied with a cheesy smile.

"That was so cheesy," I chuckled as she playfully moved to lie on top of me. My arms instinctively wrapped around her; I didn't want to let her go.

"But technically, I'm not yours just yet. It takes a lot more to get all of me," I teased, enjoying the closeness we shared.

Kim said, "Of course, who am I to disagree with Thee, Y/n Ivan Carter?"

Chuckling, I replied, "Well, I guess I can make an exception for you."

"How kind of you," Kim replied with a playful tone.

We continued our banter, enjoying each other's company. However, we knew we had to head downstairs soon; Kim had to be with everyone for the filming.

Getting up from the bed, Kim went to freshen up while I checked my phone. Among a few messages, the one that stood out was from Summer and Miko.

I had invited them to join me for the last few days of the vacation. It seemed only fair since I had been quite busy and hadn't spent enough time with my best friends.

"Babe, you ready?" Kim called out to me.

"Uhm, I'm gonna make a quick call, but I'll join y'all in a moment," I replied.

"Okay," she said, giving me a kiss before walking out and closing the door behind her. I stayed back and FaceTimed Summer, knowing that Miko was likely with her.

Summer greeted me, saying, "Hey bestie."

"Hey, how's the flight going?" I asked.

"Smooth, real smooth, but Miko is acting like a scaredy-cat because we had a bit of turbulence," she replied.

"I AM NOT!" Miko's voice shouted from the background.

Summer continued, "Then why are you all buckled up like that? The turbulence ended half an hour ago."

"Because I want to," Miko defended himself.

"Pussy," I teased.

"I heard that!" Miko retorted.

"You were supposed to," I chuckled as Summer and I enjoyed his reactions.

Summer then said, "We're about to turn up, I swear."