Hangout

~With Eddie~

Since last night, it's been an emotional roller coaster.

First, I surprised Sari last night, and second, I'm about to wrestle in NXT soon. It's been a long time since I've wrestled in NXT and I have no problem showing off how I've improved over the 7 years I've been gone from this company.

However, I was given the day off as I really wanted to hang out with Sari, but I don't know her schedule.

Luckily, I still had her number and I decided to FaceTime her to see if she wants to hang out.

Once I called her and she picked up, Sari had to be this much of a cutie!

Sari: Moshimoshi! (Hello!)

Me: Hey! How you doing?

Sari: I feel great! How are you?

Me: I'd complain but who'd listen?

We laughed a bit before I tell her what Hunter did for the both of us.

Me: Hey, if you're not doing anything, I'd like to hang out with you. It's been a long time.

Sari: I have nothing else for the day. I can come over!

Me: Okay, I'll order some food after a bit, just need to do some yoga.

Sari: Yoga?

Me: Hey, it's for the right reasons! Remember me telling you about my ACL?

Sari: Oh! I forgot!

Me: Hey, I had to go with my routine every chance I get. And a wise man once said, "This ain't your mama's yoga!"

She looked away real quick to hide her laughing and it was so cute. I giggled a bit, but I hid it the best I could.

I missed that adorable laugh of hers, and to hear it after such a long time was just the best about being close to her again.

Me: What are you doing right now?

Sari: I actually at the gym right now.

Me: I can see that. I'll wait for you.

Sari: I will come by after I wash up. Alright?

Me: Sounds good. See you soon!

Sari: See you soon.

We stopped as I went down to get some breakfast while thinking about what movies we could watch. I started thinking about one that was perfect:

 I started thinking about one that was perfect: