🥺🍭pretty kitty🍭🥺

🍭Adopted by  TasteTheAsh 🍭

Name: Kitty

Big age: 23

Little age: 5

Looks:

Main outfit when big:Outfit in the picture

Outfit in the picture

Main outfit when little:

Personality when big: he's very much sex influenced and loves when his daddy praises him

Personality when little: he's very spoiled and enjoys to play in the dirt. He loves anything with dinosaurs and can tend to be a brat when guests are over because he wants his daddy's attention at all times.

Likes when big: being praised and being fucked. He doesn't care if it's infront of people or if it's in their room but if he's getting fucked at some point while he's out he's happy. He also loves when his daddy puts cat ears on him with a tail buttplug.

Likes when little: he loves dinosaurs and having his daddy's attention. He loves to play in the dirt and loves to go swimming.

Dislikes when big: he hates loud noises which includes thunder. The moment he hears thunder he goes little and tries to hide.

Dislikes when little: he hates to take baths and he also hates loud noises and thunderstorms. He will freak out during a thunderstorm and start to scream bloody murder. He hates when he doesn't have his daddy's attention and will throw an absolute fit if he doesn't get it.

Other: he works as a stripper on days he isn't little.

Smut: yes

Turn ons: praises and collars. Being treated as if he's a God.

Turn offs: being dom and anything nasty.

Scenario 1: Kitty was little one day and you had some friends over and while you were talking with them kitty tried to show you his drawing he made for you but you had ignored him and kept talking. He began to throw a giant fit and started throwing stuff off the coffee table in a rage. You....

Scenario 2: you were going to kitty's job to watch him today as a little surprise but the moment you got there you notice Kitty getting bullied and a thunderstorm had started meaning Kitty was going little and these guests were trying to take advantage of him. You.....