Tied up pussy, pussy rubbed, creampie

front page
Tied up pussy, pussy rubbed, creampie
search
Tied up pussy, pussy rubbed, creampie
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

This world is over, the next world: the story of bisexual big tits bully being fucked by the person he bullies, planning to play big tits in this world.

-----text-----

The story of the head of the Dan faction killing people and seizing treasures in the early years was rumored. This is a common thing in the fairy world, but the person who was killed was the brother of the head of the sword spirit school. He was once rescued by him, and has never stopped searching for the real culprit for thousands of years.

As soon as this incident happened, within a month, the Dan faction collapsed, and the leader of the Dan faction was abolished and imprisoned in the Yaoxie Pagoda.

However, the son of the head of the Dan School disappeared after the incident, and no one could detect him.

"Hey, it's time to go home after playing enough." Gu Ci who fled hastily with the remnants of the sect, only heard Xiao Yiqing's words in his ear, and fainted.

When he woke up, he found that he was naked and his limbs were tied to the bed with red strings. The rough red strings pressed against his nipples, and the slightly bulging breasts were also pressed down due to the tight binding.

The red string went down the nipple, passed through the two labia majora and sank into his cunt, the delicate female cunt was strangled by the rough string, the labia minora was also pressed under the red string, and the red string at the mouth of the cunt was also pressed A large piece was soggy. The red string protruding from the woman's cunt was wrapped by two fat buttocks, and only a hint of red could be seen faintly.

Gu Ci struggled tentatively, and the red rope immediately tightened his cunt and asshole, and the huge foreign body sensation made Gu Ci stop struggling.

The door opened, and Gu Ci heard the footsteps coming to his bedside. He looked up, it was Xiao Yiqing.

"Hey, come here." Xiao Yiqing's expression remained the same, as if she wasn't dissatisfied with his escape.

"Get out, let me out." After Gu Ci knew it was him, he became arrogant and looked at Xiao Yiqing impatiently.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Gu Ci just finished speaking, but the impatience on his face hadn't disappeared yet. Xiao Yiqing raised the sword to cut off the red rope on his hands and feet, reached out and pulled the red rope on Gu Ci's chest, and pulled Gu Ci towards her.

The red rope that was already strung on Gu Ci's cunt was pulled deeply into the cunt opening by Xiao Yiqing, pressing the cunt meat at the cunt opening to protrude from both sides of the rope. The red string at the butthole squeezed and deformed the entire protruding anus, making Gu Ci painful and itchy.

Xiao Yiqing looked at Gu Ci who was screaming lewdly under her hand, smiled, and tightly grasped the rope in her hand, stretching and relaxing it repeatedly, stretching the rope up and down from time to time. Gu Ci's cunt was repeatedly rubbed by the rough red rope, Gu Ci cried and wanted to break Xiao Yiqing's hand holding the red rope, but Xiao Yiqing took advantage of the situation to pull him even more fiercely. Gu Ci's white and smooth legs struggled to lift up, Xiao Yiqing raised her hand and slapped his rotten and red cunt, the ruthless palm slapped the cunt, and the red rope also slapped it. A little was photographed inside the vagina. Gu Ci was gasping for breath after being slapped, like screaming lewdly and crying out for pain.

Xiao Yiqing wiped her cunt-stained palm on Gu Ci's tits, turned Gu Ci over, her white and tender butt was facing Xiao Yiqing, Xiao Yiqing opened the two white and tender buttocks, poked her face in, and sucked deeply in one breath. He straightened up again, grabbed the red rope around Gu Ci's shoulder blade with his hand, and gently pulled it in.

"Ah, cunt is rotten, it's rotten!" Gu Ci was lifted up into the air by Xiao Yiqing, the red string that was already trapped in Gu Ci's cunt completely crushed the labia minora, and the poor woman only took this He supported his whole body with a small red rope.

However, Xiao Yiqing didn't give up, she let go of the hand holding the red rope for a while, so that the woman's cunt would be relieved, and then lifted it up violently, making Gu Citi cry and beg for mercy.

Gu Ci's cunt was played with by Xiao Yiqing with the red string for more than ten minutes before giving up. Xiao Yiqing cut off the red strings on Gu Ci's body one by one. Lying on the bed, he aimed Gu Ci's cunt at his own big cock, and hit it hard. Gu Ci's cunt, which had been soaked for a long time, was scalded by Xiao Yiqing's cock, and then there was nothing Resisting, he ate his cock completely into his cunt.

"I'm uncomfortable, say" Xiao Yi fucked Gu Ci's cunt affectionately, seeing that Gu Ci didn't answer, he pinched Gu Ci's nipples again with his fingers.

"Haah...comfortable" Gu Ci was struggling to respond to Xiao Yiqing's nipples and pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" was about to finish, a scalding hot stream rushed into his cunt, and a little liquid was also rushed into his womb. Gu Ci was already struggling with the powerlessness of Xiao Yi's emotions, and could only be forced to bear the urine that Xiao Yiqing poured into him.

After Xiao Yiqing withdrew, she watched the urine slowly flow out of Gu Ci's cunt. Gently stroking Gu Ci who fell asleep, looking at his tightly closed eyes, "You shouldn't have lied to me, I will forgive you this time, don't make me angry, be good."

And the life of waiting for Gu Ci is to be naked on the bed every day, with legs spread wide, like a prostitute, either being manipulated by Xiao Yi's sentiments or by Shen Yichen and Chu Fengyang.

He also thought about running away, but as soon as he walked out of the room, the three of them would immediately appear in front of him, throwing him back on the bed with furious faces, regardless of his begging, the three of them took turns to say goodbye over and over again. Fuck him, even when his cunt and asshole are numb, the three of them won't stop their endless fucking.

Gradually, Gu Ci no longer dared to fight the idea of leaving. Every day, he would either lie on the bed and be fucked by the magic weapon, or be fucked by the three of them. The cunt and asshole also started to loosen up, allowing me to penetrate with just a little push. The flirtatious female clitoris is also extremely sensitive to be played with. The female clitoris, which was trained by the potion specially found by Chu Fengyang, has grown a whole circle, protruding her labia majora, protruding out of her pussy, allowing the three of them to gnaw Bite and suck. Gu Ci gradually didn't like walking around the house anymore, every time he took a step, the exposed clitoris would be itched by the wind.

When Gu Ci was no longer aware of the age limit, the three of them suddenly asked him if he wanted to go out to play, Gu Ci frowned and thought for a while, his body is too sensitive, even a slight movement can make him lie on the ground and drool. He finally turned down the offer.

The three of them seemed to be very satisfied with his answer, and the tense feeling over the years suddenly disappeared, and this kind of proposal never appeared again. Sometimes Gu Ci couldn't help but suspect that the three people's proposal might be to test him, but he couldn't confirm whether this conjecture was correct.

The Great Immortal of the Three Great Sects of the Immortal World suddenly disappeared overnight, and has never been seen again. The world once said that the three of them were all trapped by love and abandoned their homes to travel alone. What is the news here, only the parties can know.

[Gu Ci is amnesticized, teleported to New Territories. ]

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1216.
13
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Shared Wife for Erotic Games
Today Beta is also working hard to get on board (ABO)
After admitting the wrong seduce object
[Quick travel] Vicious cannon fodder doesn't want to be watered
After the disabled beauty became a joint wife
After the plot collapsed
Recently updated novel
Dressed as a dog-licking villain, the male protagonists take turns
Criticized by Zhuangyuan Lang's brother
[Main attack] Beautiful trash wins by lying down in a horror movie
sex slave school
Survival game
Licked by a beast while having a fever
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop